Forgot Password? Remember Me

57K props, 2K posts

The time has come for a new breed of Vigilantes. A small group who share a common goal, to grow and unite the world under one umbrella. While our world drifts slowly towards it's destruction. We refuse to watch and band together almost instinctivly. One young child and one old man have come together to make history. To not only make history but to save us from our greatest enemy. No not Goatfist, ourselves! If you'd like to be part of this awakening. There will be 12 counsel members selected every 100 days from within us and you will no longer be a pawn within an orginization. You wil be a Vigilante and we are THE VIGILANTES!

If you choose to join please apply here.

33K props, 2K posts

Great to see new Vigis! Welcome everyone!

206 props, 12 posts

Guys, the urbowars are rrrreeeaaaaallllllyyyyy close!!!!
we must keep doing our best and winning those throw downs and assults. c'mon! lets do this and win!!!

206 props, 12 posts

hey, if theres anyone i can trust its fellow vigilantes... so i need help in a dilemma

diddoe, im not questioning your choice here... ok so i am a bit lol sorry but i want everyones opinion

i still cant decide if i should have two like body parts and one lone. or three completely different. cause i mean having three powers in battle would help but then again i dont know how much of an advantage of having one really strong power would be. ya know

so fellow vigi's... help me out. give me ur input

33K props, 2K posts

You can have 3 strong super powers. You're still new, so most likely your SPs, in general, really won't do a whole lot... yet. But, if you have 3 separate ones, you'll have 3 to choose from during battles. Some characters have weaknesses, and some SPs will exploit those.

You can only use your SPs once during a battle, so if you only have one, you only get one shot. If you have 3, you have 3 different chances to use them to do more damage.

Just my opinion.

206 props, 12 posts

thank you Sykick

thats what i thought too and the way i saw it

21 props, 12 posts

clock in

14K props, 5K posts

hey guys, I want to join the side of the Vigilantes and help out our fellow Vigis win the war

57K props, 2K posts

Hey what's up Stepith,

We'd be delighted to have you join.

If you have'nt already, you can apply in the Vigilante cadets thread.

14K props, 5K posts

alright, cause I wanted to join my friends who are also Vigilantes

123 props, 6 posts

U can count on me

123 props, 6 posts

U can count on me!!

57K props, 2K posts

Greetings Vigilantes,

I'd like to congratulate all of you on the Urbowar Victory.

This week it makes two years since Vigilantes decided to come together and help one another as a group. Theres still a few of you around who were here at the very begining!

When we first started here in the Ville many refused to recognize us. After our numbers grew we became impossible to ignore. At that point we were then rediculed for being who we were... OURSELVES!

Many of us fell and caved in to the pressure...
But as I log in it makes me proud to see many of you still around.

When others hate you for being differant, what will you do? Change?

When others call you names what will you do? Cry? LOL :)

I'll tell you what I'll do....
I'll continue to believe in myself...
I'll continue to do what I believe is right...

and I'll remain Vigilant!

*****The Vigilante*****

242 props, 51 posts

im now a vigilante !!!!!!!!!!!!

6K props, 530 posts

I've been a vigilante ever since i started urbaniacs and i'm not going to change if somebody else wins the urbo-wars.

People say that us vigilante's hardly do anything just sit here and battle all day! that we're not a real group so thats what we need to think about.

Obviously i spoke to diddoe about this. Should we say why we chose to be a vigilante...

We dont really want false vigi's such as when we win the urbo-wars people come to us because obviously there not true vigilante's !

So why did you choose to be a vigilante ?

228 props, 49 posts

im in and if anybody has any armour or spare body parts i'll take them of a maxium of 2,000urbos

6K props, 461 posts

welcome aboard dreadz.

24K props, 2K posts

The party is coming with

26K props, 1K posts

sign me up

57K props, 2K posts

What's up G-stomp,

We'll be more than happy to make you an official member. List your stats here without your gear equiped, and I'll give you your first asignment.

26K props, 1K posts

might 387 defense 111 mojo 112 health 95

57K props, 2K posts

Ok G your first asignment is to get your mojo health and defense up to 120.

26K props, 1K posts

It will be done.

57K props, 2K posts

G stomp report to the Vigilante cadets thread when your first asignment is complete.

Dreadz and all others interested in joining the Vigilantes should post in the topic titled-

"The Vigilante Cadets"

Thanks

57K props, 2K posts

Hey what's up inyuyasha.

Post that you're interested in joining at the Vigilante cadets thread. That way we can get you started as soon as possible.

57K props, 2K posts

Greetings Vigilantes,

Today I congratulate you all on another Urbowars Victory!!

Our numbers have indeed grown over the the last few months.

So at this time I feel it's important for Urbanville to know just who these Vigilantes are and what we're about.

This Victory calls for a celebration!

I ask that you all take a little time out of your busy schedules to celebrate together.
I know most of you are busy sticking it to the Laws, tossing henchlings and putting Sparky in his place... But we owe it to each other to honor our dedication.

Not long ago we were being rediculed and laughed at, and the very town we swore to protect was being hijacked. Our newbie citizens were scared off and threatened. Many even referred to our beloved home as Urbavillain at on point...

Well, as far as that goes I have only one thing to say.... Welcome to Vigi-world!

Congratulations Vigilantes
*****The Vigilante*****

0/1000 characters