Forgot Password? Remember Me

137K props, 10K posts

How is everyone doing in these dark winter days? What are your plans for the holidays? Last year we were all hermits, but it seems like people are going back to their traditions this year. Altho... my tradition IS to be a hermit, so I'm doing the same ol' thing again this year. ^_^

28K props, 13K posts

Nice to see you Love. Glad you're doing alright

420 props, 6K posts

Hi Love child!!

420 props, 6K posts

2 days until christmas

137K props, 10K posts

Hey guys, good to see you. Seems like Urb is more "ghost" than "town" these days. I don't know why time keeps slipping by so fast. Is life insanely busy or is the universe contracting? I feel like it's been a couple weeks, since I've dropped by, but in reality it's been a couple months. What is happening??

28K props, 13K posts

Trust me Love I've been keeping an eye on urb. I would know that it seems more ghost. also time moves faster the more routine things are it seems.

420 props, 6K posts

Well, Scientists actually have a theory why time pasts fast in 2021. They said we are actually in another dimension and the time is 1-second faster, they said we should change our time into 1 minute=59 second. (Just seen that on youtube) :)

45K props, 9K posts

happy holidays to the remaining few who keep it interesting here!

hope things are going ok Love! Miss you around these parts!

420 props, 6K posts

CHRISTMAS!!

354 props, 1K posts

Ladies and Gentlemens for this upcoming Worldwide Birthday Party Event or "Christmas", It is with great pleasure to inform you that take care of your health because there is still a virus outside. THAT'S ALL HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

95K props, 6K posts

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas and whatever. I knew I would miss somebody when I logged on. great to hear from ya Love.

*looks for the booze*

28K props, 13K posts

*Kicks a crate to Rackman.* Well Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to everyone.

420 props, 6K posts

Merry Christmas EVERYONE!!

95K props, 6K posts

Thanks Dragus!,

*catches crate and opens* oh man this hit's the spot.
so were is everyone? did I scare them off?

420 props, 6K posts

No

45K props, 9K posts

a few days late to the party, but hope the holiday was good for all!

5K props, 2K posts

Have a great New Years everyone!

420 props, 6K posts

Happy New Year guys!!

28K props, 13K posts

happy new years

420 props, 6K posts

2 hours and 30 minutes until new year! HAPPY NEW YEAR YALL

137K props, 10K posts

Happy New Year, everyone! I still have almost eight hours to go until all the noise starts up. Just enjoying the quiet peaceful afternoon at the moment. Hope everyone is in good spirits and can stick to their resolutions for 2022. I'm recycling my old one as I'm always trying to be more disciplined. :p I think I've gotten better, though.

420 props, 6K posts

Hi love happy new year!

354 props, 1K posts

HAPPPY NEWW YEAAR

420 props, 6K posts

It sucks because right after January 1 we have to do our school works

354 props, 1K posts

Yes

420 props, 6K posts

Yes

0/1000 characters