Forgot Password? Remember Me

13K props, 2K posts

Aren't they? They think fighting solves their problems makes them look tough. HA! You guys wouldn't be a true hero if it smacked you right across your face. You may have the stats, but you are weak at heart. See now we have brawns, brains and size.

Pathetic heroes-Kingz, Joshjr1996,Mandude(and he is not a hero, he is just pathetic),True_Nightmare and Eupylliya(or however you spell it).

You need to start acting like a hero and stay in your fourm and keep out of the villans. Man you can't even read the fourms.

Buttman

13K props, 2K posts

What you fools gonna do about it. Go run back to ya mommy, mayor_daman.

53K props, 6K posts

i think you forgot me 0-o

2 props, 1 posts

zacharyruppe too don"t forget about me
ok!
you run back to your mama

13K props, 2K posts

Is that the best you got. I gave you guys a whole day and all you gave me back is two worthless cows who have come to add themselves to the Pathetic heroes list.

What did I tell ya. Pathetic!

26K props, 12K posts

*tear*

I *sniffle* I thought we were friends...

*clenches fist*

Well,

*wipes tear*

I'm not like most heroes on this site.I dont strive for order.I dont break rules.I dont do half the things
they do but I can still call myself a hero.Wanna know why?Because I fight for the innocents of this city and ask for no reward.Because I stop villains.Because I fight for good!If you still wish to insult me thats fine but NEVER say I'm a bad hero.EVER!

7K props, 3K posts

Kingz is a pathetic hero?!!? He's famous ALL OVER URB BUTTMAN! YOU"RE NOT! Kingz has the brawn, the stats, the brain, and EVERYTHING else of the HEROS! HE'S THE LEADER OF THEM FOR GOD SAKES!!! NOW GO BACK TO YOUR STINKING SEWER LIKE A GOOD LITTLE VILLIAN!!!

-JOSH WAS HERE!-

13K props, 2K posts

When was kingz last on? Is he here helping you guys out? Is he saving kittens from trees? A leader who can't lead, isn't a leader at all. Now why don't you go back to your dumpster and try and come up with some new comebacks. DON'T THINK TOO HARD NOW, we don't want you to hurt yourself.

I live in a house, not the sewers. You on the otherhand live in the dumpsters. Get your facts right:)
ManDude, guess what? You are a bad hero. Now be a man and stop crying.:O
Euphyilla, great comeback. Major props bro.

Ha, PATHETIC.

7K props, 3K posts

LOOK WHO'S TALKING!! ALL OF THE VILLIANS EXCEPT YOU HAVE LEFT!!! HERO'S HAVE THE NUMBERS, THE BRAINS AND THE BRAWN!!

26K props, 12K posts

*gets really angry*

HOW DARE....or un-dare....YOU!!!!!!!!!!

*strangles butthead*

13K props, 2K posts

Are you serious? There are 5villans on and 3 heroes on! I think.
*Loosens grip on throat and flips mandude over* Oh, there is my brawns.

26K props, 12K posts

You might be stronger than me but theres something that I have that will never let you win.Determination!I never give up so nomatter how many times you flip me over,beat me up,rub my face in the dirt or anything,I'll still be up and ready to figfht...or talk...

*grabs his hand and blasts it with energy balls*

-butthead falls back and looks at his singed wrist and yells ouch-

13K props, 2K posts

With one person trying to defend the hero race, this is pretty sad. I can handle you guys all by myself here.

26K props, 12K posts

Is that REALLY

26K props, 12K posts

all you got?

53K props, 6K posts

buttman, kingz may not be here but i am. so if you wanna be a smart butt or mister tough guy gram me ill put you n your place.. pfff villains acting all tuff.

13K props, 2K posts

Wow, nice teacher.
PUT ME IN YOUR PLACE? HA! I got to see this one. What are you going to do. Sweet talk me out of it?
Also no ManDude, it isn't.

6K props, 2K posts

Osmellio we can all whip your butt

13K props, 2K posts

I am not acting like a tough guy...I am just doing my job! You on the other hand, saying you are going to put me in my place. Is that what a hero does?

10K props, 716 posts

The heroes are the rulers. Villains will never be, with the additude you give us.

13K props, 2K posts

Yeah, but not previous high-ranking villains, who switched because we were "Inactive". They don't just magically switch and turn on their friends. That is being a cold-hearted villain, not a sweet little hero.

26K props, 12K posts

It's a hero's job to defeat villains.It has been this way since the time before time,only back then it was good vs. evil instead of hero vs. villain

10K props, 716 posts

I know that you're not meant to be sweet, but you're not supposed to give us disses because you can't win against us.

13K props, 2K posts

I never dissed you spike, I actually prop you. I diss you in the fourms though,

10K props, 716 posts

It's not you, but it's your "Leader" and other noob villains -_-

13K props, 2K posts

Well, I will talk to them, but for now, why don't you guys actually try to maybe...I dunno, fight back?

This Topic is Locked