Forgot Password? Remember Me

39K props, 8K posts

Well lets see... the heroes try to get the villains active (weird i know right), so we post to get the up from the sewers they call homes, and they decide to spam our forum... pathetic right? they cant properly fight against us? To pathetic and weak :)

Yes isn't that right Richmax Weak?... and Bull and Rackman.... i beat you all. :)

So you got much to say or you gonna crawl away again?

6K props, 2K posts

i will domainiat you soon

39K props, 8K posts

So that was the first fail at a comeback... anyone else?

53K props, 6K posts

LOL nice come back when are you gonna beat kingz when Dudeman comes back, thats gonna take a while bull

39K props, 8K posts

Dudeman who is he? sorry but that chicken ran off ages ago before i could kick his butt.

1K props, 262 posts

Kingz, if these villains ever decide to do a 1v4 throwdown against you, I'll be your meat shield, haha.
Bull, to your hole!

53K props, 6K posts

lol kingz has a meat shield, but i think he won't need it

1K props, 262 posts

Of course he won't, he just took on three villains in one battle!

39K props, 8K posts

im happy to be a meat shield haha :D villians are easy... look at them teh whimps

6K props, 2K posts

ok wait until i finish this deal with my bro and i have 8might legs nonduped

53K props, 6K posts

awwww kingz you didn't invite me i wanted to beat some of em... next time hit me up

1K props, 262 posts

It was a 4v4 battle, wanna set up another one kingz? :D

7K props, 3K posts

ALL VILLIANS ARE HORRIBLE AT FIGHTING!!!!! ESPCIALLY GOATFIST!!!!!!

39K props, 8K posts

Go for it invite me to any battle you do and invite love_child too :) she is not a favourite of those sewer rats either!

39K props, 8K posts

i see that the villains have failed with any sort of comeback...

13K props, 2K posts

Ha, Well you guessed wrong. I suggest you go back to saving kittens in burning trees cause street fighting is not the topic you belong in. Now when I get my stats back up, we will see who will fall.

DudeMan is actually a grown up and has responsibilities, like feeding his family. So does GoatFist and EVEN your Pathetic mayor. If I was them then I would quit this site, like Dudeman, and help out around the house.

13K props, 2K posts

Also if you think battles can solve your poblems, you thought wrong again! They only show your strength and if you ask me I really don't care about that.

Now hit me with any disses you losers got, I am a man, I can take it.

DaButt

39K props, 8K posts

WOW calm yourself it is only a bit of fun, i know urbs do have responsibility..... chill out.! Buttman gram me.

22K props, 3K posts

IMA EAT U ALL MWUAHAHAHA >:D Crap they saw me *runs up a tree n mews*

39K props, 8K posts

Lol, i cant argue against Jodie! Sorry! :L

But at least your the bravest villain in HOURS, to post here.

22K props, 3K posts

Lawl *pokes kingz* Ima still eats u >:O

16K props, 5K posts

E your too unpredictable

44K props, 6K posts

lmaooo

110 props, 22 posts

LOL!

22K props, 3K posts

*lounges on a chair drinking childs pop* I WANNA KEWKIE! *order kingz to bring meh kewkies* D:<

22K props, 3K posts

I wanna tantrum D:!

0/1000 characters