Forgot Password? Remember Me

99K props, 1K posts

When I first came here, I was a lot smaller than I am now. I got this big because I got inspired. Ah, yes! *looks wistful* I will always remember my first diss.

It came from goddess_de_nocturne who accused me of playing at being "the sarcastic little jerk". Then she dissed me. And I remember thinking to myself, "Hey, I am a sarcastic little jerk! What do you mean, playing?".

So here I am today, a very strong sarcastic little jerk. Oh, sure, I've had other disses, but they really just don't compare. I've been dissed by CrimsonKing, but he disses people like he changes his socks-at least once a month whether he thinks he needs to or not.

Yes, goddess, when I am there to foil one of your evil schemes, remember, I am what I am today because of that first diss!

Happy Valentines' Day!

35K props, 4K posts

*catches Skryker's fist, pops shoulder out of place and sweep kicks legs out from underneath her*

Girl you gotta come a lil more deep than that to fight me...

Take some ibuprofen, have loud mouth put your shoulder back in place and live to fight another day.

13K props, 224 posts

*kicks goddess' feet out from under her, so she lands face down in a puddle of sewer water*

I'm sure he'll oblige.

35K props, 4K posts

*stands up from puddle with fangs showing*

You should run.. or they wont take you back in the zero hideout when I am done with ya

19K props, 8K posts

ooo i wana watch the fight! *my butler sets up a chair for me and i sit down and watch*

29K props, 3K posts

*Pulls chair from under surfer and smashes it over the back of her head*

Not a good place to be relaxing chica.

28K props, 13K posts

*Takes Chair from rich and nails Dersarend repaatedly with Chair.*

35K props, 4K posts

Easy Dragus.. careful of getting tetanus. Looks like surfey's chair is kinda cheap and rusty. Go figure.

28K props, 13K posts

That's why Dersarend is getting the worst of it.

242K props, 2K posts

*helps goddess up*

How dare they knock you in a puddle and leave you.

Now let's get you out of those wet clothes before you catch a cold.

*leaves and takes goddess home*

85K props, 4K posts

So, no verbal disses, or are they too hard to come up with? Come on vermin, work that grey matter! You can do it.

What? Nothing but fake fights? Let's hear some real villainous talk already!

Get that fuzzy green Goat fur off your lips and bring it!

17K props, 6K posts

*pokes Mr A in the eye*
Lol :D
Look around man!
At least the Villains do something!
2 heroes and one spammy little girl is all you got representing you in here!
Wheres the rest of them?
Too busy sitting on their lardy butts in HA headquarters eating glue, I guess

33K props, 6K posts

Charlie Brown got OWNED.

35K props, 4K posts

If you will notice you over inflated muppet, this did start out as verbal sparring then slid quickly in to the quagmire that is now, but not only by villainous hands. Your zeros were right in it as well.

It's not any worse than you bellowing out your nails-on-a-chalkboard ballads in other threads.

As for role-playing.. Hello I consider my "urb identity" a role, and I will play where I want to. This is the streets isn't it?

Nice job of coming around to late to back up your zero buddy and doing nothing but finger pointing and whining to cover for it.

33K props, 6K posts

LOL. PWNED Twice!

85K props, 4K posts

MilkDuds-for-brains Man obviously has been waiting to use "PWNED" for a long time. Dud... Your brains are scrambled. It works the other way around! LOL Silly demented vermin. You PWNED yourself by showing your own foolishness. :)

Uhm... Goddess, let me refresh your inept memory. The first responder in this thread (YOU) started the 3rd grade antics. Defending themselves doesn't count.

Your words exactly?
*sucker punches Dersa in the jaw with a mean right hook*

How long did you strain yourself to come up with that jewel? LOL

35K props, 4K posts

Do you have something to actually say or are you just going to whine about how we got on last night.

Do you have an original thought in your head? Do you just wait for inane crap to bellyache about?

Scoot over old man things were made to change.

85K props, 4K posts

Seriously, I must speak to my arch rival CK about starting some reading comprehension classes in Sewer Hall.

Goddess... you were just PWNED and don't even realize it. That's typical villainous vermin for ya.

1K props, 169 posts

yo charlie brown dont you have a football to try and kick? since you always fall for the weakest tricks in the book?

85K props, 4K posts

Uh... yeah, the Charlie Brown thing was invented by a villain who had to watch it on tv because he couldn't read the comics. Better go ask him about the football. :)

33K props, 6K posts

I gather you're referring to me, however, I don't think I have ever seen a charlie brown tv show.

85K props, 4K posts

Aw... that's cute.

Lil MilkDudBrains had his mommy read the Peanuts comics to him.... LAST NIGHT! ;)

1K props, 169 posts

...wow...lol im just gonna have to say..that was a burn..

11K props, 1K posts

Anything coming from the bat-matrix wannabe is a burn. Brain cells burning trying to come up with originality. A, ole chap, it's time to move your old carcass aside and allow people to explore their own way without trying to actually insert yourself into things with the intent of manipulating the results.

Translation: Back off batboy, your past your prime and outta your league.

85K props, 4K posts

bzz... bzzz.... bzzz....

What was that? I thought I heard some insignificant brainless insect. I must be mistaken though... The last one ran away months ago.

35K props, 4K posts

*pulls out Lysol*

Your decaying old rear is really starting to give off some odors Mr. A.

Perhaps the HA old farts home has an opening?

You really should promote some more interesting zeros to the helm. You know your times is up when you have to reach into the Veghead bag to pull out an insult.

0/1000 characters