Forgot Password? Remember Me

17K props, 6K posts

*Whilst walking down the main street in Urbanville, you spot a funky looking new building next to the Funk ALT HQ. You enter, and look at the funky new store. All around you are bean bags, and low standing tables topped with light bite and smoothie menus, and a lava lamp. There is a small cocktail bar in he cornr, with neon lighting, but instead of cocktails it serves smoothies. There is a smell of freshly baked bread in the air, and Kingz runs out of the kitchen covered in flour. You see Kiki at the counter, slicng tomatoes and lettuce and other vegetables, and a big machine in the corner cuttng ham and beef into wafer thin slices. Balloons and banners are up, saying 'Grand Opening', and there is a neon lighten menu hanging behind the counter. Various instruments lie around. Overall the decor is funky and fun, and keeps the mood bright. Kiki approaches you*

Hey! Welcome to our cafe :)
Have a seat and chill out. We sell lite bites, smoothies, coffees, everything! :D

17K props, 6K posts

*turns on the coffee machine and starts chucking fruit and cream into a blender*
If you insist, Kurau.
*puts the money into the empty till*
I put it there for effect
*laughs and stops blitzing the smoothie*
Here
*chucks a banana to the moonkey with josh and hands josh his smoothie*
Mantis, your coffee is here, extra strong
*pours a little bit of milk into the mug and sets it down on the counter*

146K props, 22K posts

Just finished the show...I'm STARVING!!!

Food please! A smoothie to top it off would be nice!

*pulls out a ton of urbos* This should cover it plus give you both a handsome tip. *giggles*

4K props, 636 posts

That was an incredible show, Affy! Great job! :D

Where's Love? She needs some congratulations! The song at the end was ... just perfect. It was like chocolate sauce on ice cream; delicious! :D

Speaking of ice cream ... doth this Sandwich and Smoothie Bar sell cassettes?

146K props, 22K posts

Love is sleeping somewhere. She ate the majority of the food that Kiki and Kingz gave us and went into a food coma. Which is why I'm soooo starving! All I got to eat was a carrot...But it was a good carrot!

6K props, 768 posts

did i miss out on something it sounds like you had singing night without me

4K props, 636 posts

Dearie me! D:

Wow. What an outdated expression. Maybe someday it will be so old, it will be cool again. Like fie. Fie, mother! Or whatever Juliet said ...

A food coma? This isn't good; now we'll have to wait until they've prepared more food. I suppose in the meantime I'll have to settle for some number-crunching goodness or something.

146K props, 22K posts

I'm STARVING!!!! I WANT FOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!

32K props, 10K posts

are HA member allowed in

146K props, 22K posts

Anyone is, provided that they respect everyone here...

137K props, 10K posts

I'd like an avocado and sprout sandwich on sourdough wheat with a side of au jus. What? I never said I was vegan... ;)

And a smoothie! I looovvveee smooooothiieeessss!

6K props, 768 posts

psst try the one named after me its a rush of fruit. it will quinch your thirst too:D

39K props, 8K posts

*Brings out a special vegitarian meal*

Here you go affy, vegie suprise :)

*Runs to Love*
Had to be awkward!
*places Loves, avocado and sprout sandwich on sourdough wheat with a side of au jus*
O and your smoothie :)

*goes oer to wolf hanging by the door*
Take a seat and ill take your order :)

137K props, 10K posts

Yummay!!! This is the best sandwich ever! I'm never leaving! *makes slurping noises with straw* I'll try an awesomejosh next... The smoothie. ;)

17K props, 6K posts

*laughs*
First Rancid, now awesomejosh
*moves out of Loves hitting distance and starts to put fruits into the blender. Hits the button and chops some strawberries down. Pours the smoothie into a tall glass and puts strawberries on top*
Here you go, Love!
*gives Love her smoothie sits down in a beanbag opposite her*
Love, I'm gonna make a Valentines smoothie for the menu :) Any ideas?

6K props, 768 posts

oh heres my idea
5 strawberries for the red lovey color
4 blueberries
2 pieces of chocolate
and some cream and milk
with little marshmellows

137K props, 10K posts

Mmmmmm.... and raspberries... a sprig of mint on top...

6K props, 768 posts

ya thanks love

17K props, 6K posts

*pulls pencil from behind ear and notepad from front apron pocket*
Cool
Noted it down
It's gonna be called the 'Valentines Super Smooth Smoothie'
*takes recipe over to the blender*
But first we have to test it!
*blends up 3 of the smoothies and pours them into glasses, topping each one with a sprig of green mint*

6K props, 768 posts

oh oh ill take one

6K props, 768 posts

pttth tastes bitter try putting in some more sugar or maybe like some candy on top

32K props, 10K posts

thanks kingz i guess i will have a salad and a strawberry smoothie please

17K props, 6K posts

I'm not a fan of sugar :)
I think it tastes fine!
Besides, fruits have natural sugars, that are healthy for you. We wouldn't wanna cancel out the healthy in a smoothie!
*looks at wolf*
Do you want any meat with your salad?
Croutons?
Cheese?
I'll make the smoothie and your salad will be ready soon
*put banana and strawberries, with natural yoghurt and apple juice into the machine and presses blend*

32K props, 10K posts

umm i guess i will have some peparona some crumbled feda cheese on it please

17K props, 6K posts

*looks around*
Hello!
Sure can
*stops blitzing the current smoothie and pours it into a cup. Pours the smoothie into a glass and puts a strawberry on top. Puts the ingredients to the Valentines smoothie into the blender and presses blend. Walks over to Wolf*
Here you go, your salad will be out here soon.
*stops blending Fighters smoothie and pours it into a cup. Puts a sprig of mint on top and gives it the Fighter*

32K props, 10K posts

*takes a sip of the smoothie*yummy best smoothie i ever i had thank you

This Topic is Locked