Forgot Password? Remember Me

57K props, 2K posts

The time has come for a new breed of Vigilantes. A small group who share a common goal, to grow and unite the world under one umbrella. While our world drifts slowly towards it's destruction. We refuse to watch and band together almost instinctivly. One young child and one old man have come together to make history. To not only make history but to save us from our greatest enemy. No not Goatfist, ourselves! If you'd like to be part of this awakening. There will be 12 counsel members selected every 100 days from within us and you will no longer be a pawn within an orginization. You wil be a Vigilante and we are THE VIGILANTES!

If you choose to join please apply here.

28K props, 11K posts

i still wonder who were the first vigilantes...

14K props, 5K posts

It could D, Simbob, and Muckquaiker, if ya ask me

18K props, 3K posts

Nope. When i joined The Vigi's was already running. I was the first to gain entry to the vigilantes via the Academy though. Back then most group members weren't extremely active. However, Diddoe, Manutd & myself along with others helped more people through the academy. The academy was a huge success in my opinion, not only did it help newcomers, or even new vigi's along their path, but also introduced and enhanced key virtues such as loyalty and team work.

Anyways, enough rattling along from me.

57K props, 2K posts

What's up Man, sign up in the thread titled The Vigilante Cadets & welcome aboard.

142K props, 977 posts

Hey all you Vigi's - take part in my URBO-THONG CHALLENGE... let's show the other depos what the Vigi's got lol and you Vigi-gals lets root for our guys!!! BOOOYAAAAH!!!! You should see our Fearless Leader diddoe in his Urbo-Thong *grabs the side of the chair* O__o whoa.. hehe diddilicious!! haha

15K props, 2K posts

:O

57K props, 1K posts

LOL I tried wearin one of those it just kept ridin up lol

57K props, 2K posts

What can I say I needed the urboz...

690 props, 179 posts

X3 'sup Did, things have changed a lot since I last poked my vigilant nose in here X3 How is everyone and TGIS X3

57K props, 2K posts

Hey what up Dragon longtime no see.

It's all good I'm just catching up on some of the new games.
Plus urbowars is back, gotta get those points!

57K props, 2K posts

I'll post a list of Vigilantes who've been promoted later this week.

Also I'll post the names of a few members who are no longer on active duty. No longer on active duty doesnt mean you've quit the site. It just means your just training but your on vacation, having a baby, exams etc., M.I.A or whatever.

57K props, 1K posts

what an honor I will do my best to live up to the code

51K props, 1K posts

---------IMPORTANT-----------

I've set up a system for managing vigilante cadets. If you believe you should know about it please contact me.

1K props, 6 posts

Umm cant me in But I DON'T GET IT! THE SPEECH IS WEIRD>>>.<<< Still nice speech .. WE SHOULD LOCK OUR VIGILANTE SO NO HERO OR VILLAN CAN COME IN!

1K props, 6 posts

YEAH VIGIS RULE AND STICK TOGETHER YEEEEEEEEAH!

9K props, 170 posts

heyy deff big props to muckyy woo woo

57K props, 2K posts

Greetings Vigilantes,

It's been some time since I've seen many of you. I hope all is well with you and your families. Mad propz to those of you still holding it down for the Vigilantes. We will forever continue to exist & bring forth Justice. In each & every world theres a demon lurking in the shadows. These are wicked forces & they feed off negative energy. They're programed to destroy not to build. They create only confusion and chaos. Be fully aware of evil in every form & in every manner. The wicked are known to be very clever, but they lack in wisdom & courage. This is a warning whispered in the darkness. As citizens of this great City. It is my hope that Vigilantes will always conduct themselves in a proper manner. Friends we must recognize, be aware & never forget our duty. Good luck & best wishes to you all but remember always remain Vigilant!

It's important that I warn you again, never forget who your enemies are... More importantly never 4get who you are!

Vigi-Luv

3K props, 905 posts

Greetings Vigilantes,

It's been some time since I've seen many of you. I hope all is well with you and your families. Mad propz to those of you still holding it down for the Vigilantes. We will forever continue to exist & bring forth Justice. In each & every world theres a demon lurking in the shadows. These are wicked forces & they feed off negative energy. They're programed to destroy not to build. They create only confusion and chaos. Be fully aware of evil in every form & in every manner. The wicked are known to be very clever, but they lack in wisdom & courage. This is a warning whispered in the darkness. As citizens of this great City. It is my hope that Vigilantes will always conduct themselves in a proper manner. Friends we must recognize, be aware & never forget our duty. Good luck & best wishes to you all but remember always remain Vigilant!

It's important that I warn you again, never forget who your enemies are... More importantly never 4get who you are!

Vigi-Luv

16K props, 5K posts

Come on vigis! We need to win the wars!! I may not be a Vigi right now but Im doing my best on adding all of you! Stay active! Add other vigis to battles! Thats the only way we win.

It's not about numbers it's about spirit. Come on! Add other vigis to battles.

WE WILL NOT LOSE!

3K props, 1K posts

yeah even if the heroes dont beat the villian
but the vigis can
so come on
show them which dispo is da best

3K props, 1K posts

me and shadow were doing a favour
for ....... thats why for a chage we went heroes
but by next urbo wars us two will be back with whole power
as our dispo as vigi

1K props, 69 posts

mon the vigilantes

3K props, 1K posts

what i was a hero when i first joined so i am a hero just for a MONTH
i am vigi from heart

51K props, 1K posts

I don't like the idea of someone swapping for a month, but sometimes a Vigilante has to take matters into their own hands. We'll look forwarding to having you guys back with us.

3K props, 1K posts

i know but
muck lets put it this way
u are from a home town
moved somewhere else
and u want to visit your hometown just once

0/1000 characters