Forgot Password? Remember Me

57K props, 2K posts

The time has come for a new breed of Vigilantes. A small group who share a common goal, to grow and unite the world under one umbrella. While our world drifts slowly towards it's destruction. We refuse to watch and band together almost instinctivly. One young child and one old man have come together to make history. To not only make history but to save us from our greatest enemy. No not Goatfist, ourselves! If you'd like to be part of this awakening. There will be 12 counsel members selected every 100 days from within us and you will no longer be a pawn within an orginization. You wil be a Vigilante and we are THE VIGILANTES!

If you choose to join please apply here.

20K props, 1K posts

Sweet I'm in!!!

28K props, 11K posts

finally im back with the vigilantes

576 props, 18 posts

After alot of consideration I have decided my place is truly with the vigilantes, not the heroes. Its all very well planning to do good but theres planning and then theres doing. I believe the vigilantes to be a more active bunch and so I offer my services to them.

51K props, 1K posts

NightBane and Raphiel - welcome. You will be valuable additions to the vigilante force.

6K props, 777 posts

Dont 4get me i've been quite a bit of help during the urbowars :)

57K props, 1K posts

I wish to apply

1K props, 70 posts

Can I apply?

51K props, 1K posts

Bronco - of course you won't be forgotten
Dertz and bigdan - welcome

To all of you, please continue to spread the love, hate, whatever you have. We have a whole forum here waiting for your opinions.

57K props, 2K posts

Vigilantes as of now your number 1 priority is to maintain our dominance in the Urbowars!

Be sure to invite as many Vigilantes as you can to your assaults.

1K props, 318 posts

I am so in Did to the doe.

1K props, 70 posts

Yes sir Mr. Diddoe! *salutes* But..I will still invite friends, whether they are heroes, villains, etc...Sorry, its just how I am...But I will invite as many Vigis as I can.

57K props, 2K posts

Great guys let's do this!

So far so good Vigilantes.

3K props, 329 posts

I've been away for a while...

I apologize for the absence, but as before, i remain loyal to the vigilante cause and am prepared to fight.

752 props, 46 posts

i am finally back and ready than ever.its time to show the underloyal vigilantes wat true loyalty is really about.i am in.

57K props, 2K posts

Great dedication fellow Vigilantes!

We still hold a small lead in the UrboWars, but we're gonna need better teamwork to hold on to it.

At this time we're gonna have to pay very close attention on who we invite to assaults.

Find your fellow Vigilantes and battle together.
I'll be spending more hours logged on this week to help out.

Stay active guys!
~Go Vigilantes

690 props, 179 posts

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been on in God knows how long, but I'm back Hope to see everyone throw down!

364 props, 14 posts

this is rawww im in!!! Vigilantes all the way!!!

51K props, 1K posts

Good to see you back DragonSage. Welcome to the team Beast

6K props, 461 posts

hey didoe
can't belive i nvr signed up for this
how bout it
can we count me in?

VIGIS ALL THE WAY

57K props, 2K posts

Hey Woulf nice work today!

Yo wsup Dragon, I'm glad you're still checkin up on us.

Welcome aboard Beast & X!

It's time for a big push Vigilantes.
Let's put our hard hats on!

90 props, 1 posts

man vigilantes rock ,and if you still trying to decide on what to be pick vigilantes

690 props, 179 posts

No prob, didd, I'm glad to be off help XD We're a lil' behind, but we can make it up! 2 days left peeps, let's step it up! ^.=.^

27K props, 1K posts

Been away for a while, Allot going on, count me in, I'll do my bit

51K props, 1K posts

Always good to see you around mad. Hopefully I'll cath you in the arena soon.

13K props, 1K posts

HEY HAPPY TO SEE THE SUPPORT OF THE NEW VIGILANTES!!!

0/1000 characters