Forgot Password? Remember Me

57K props, 2K posts

The time has come for a new breed of Vigilantes. A small group who share a common goal, to grow and unite the world under one umbrella. While our world drifts slowly towards it's destruction. We refuse to watch and band together almost instinctivly. One young child and one old man have come together to make history. To not only make history but to save us from our greatest enemy. No not Goatfist, ourselves! If you'd like to be part of this awakening. There will be 12 counsel members selected every 100 days from within us and you will no longer be a pawn within an orginization. You wil be a Vigilante and we are THE VIGILANTES!

If you choose to join please apply here.

690 props, 179 posts

Welcome to all who have joined our ranks since I last checked this thread...

57K props, 2K posts

Greetings Vigilantes,

Many of our older members understand what being the best is all about here in Urbanville.
I'd like to congratulate them for their accomplishments. Each month Heroes, Villains, Vigilantes & all other groups do battle and gain Might, Defense, Mojo, Health & Super Powers.

There are only 50 spots on the wall of heroes. Mad propz to each Urbaniac on that list. Especially to our Vigi brothers & sisters who so far this week have managed to fill in 16 of those spots!

kissthis
mad_coco
summers
MuckQuaiker
leonine
Richmax

-Mad Propz homies!!!!!!

57K props, 2K posts

Current roster of Vigilantes & Cadets

(in no particular order)

Simbob
Muckquaiker
RichMax
Washer_Woman
Jewel
Black_Mage
Manutd
TEFEX
QueenMaster
Darkmonk
CatCougar
Dragonsage2k6
Mad_coco
JuicyFruit
TankGirl
leonine
Aragorn
battybanana
Cangurina
DoomsdayProphet
summers
eye354
morpheus69
Genee
jkiejr
Noodles
Bullzilla
Triple_H
Messy_Angel
Darksideof_thelight
free_willies
Lip_Ring
Pete
Henry
dazzyb
Nike
weiner_man
1puppy

Greetings Vigilantes,

This is an up to date list of our current Vigilantes & Cadets. I apologize for any mistakes I'm sure I left 2 or 3 of you out. :(

Just Vigi-mail me & I'll add you to the list.

18K props, 3K posts

Well this helped me out quite a bit. I've been slowly updatng the roster on my hideout, but now i can just copy this to my hideout instead :P

33K props, 112 posts

oops I posted this in the wrong place. Can you please forgive me and give me a chance anyway?

Hi everyone I think it's time that I try to become a real Vigilante and Summers has graciously agreed to be my trainer. I hope I'm worthy. My stats unequipped are:

Might 115
Mojo 134
Health 134
Defense 159

Super Powers:
Multiplicity Level 90
Jungle Rave Level 45

Summers what is my first assignment?

141K props, 5K posts

hey I want to send a congrats out to Kitty Lumpkins she is not only working hard on her first assignment

she has gone threw the propping method successfully has gotten to 5,000 props. Way to go keep up the good work kitty. :)

57K props, 2K posts

Congrats Kitty!

I salute you!
Your progress is amazing!!

29K props, 3K posts

My Time With The Vigis Has Come To An End.

The time has come for me to go in another direction. I no longer follow the vigilante ideals, nor am i good or evil.... i just am.

You may see me travelling the ways from time to time, i am a wanderer. I have chosen to follow the path of a Nomad, with no ties to anyone or anything. I am who I am.

One day i may venture back to the way of the vigi, but nothing is gauranteed in this crazy urb world.

Cya my Vigi Comrades, all the best.

11K props, 1K posts

I'd like to apply to the Vigis.

57K props, 2K posts

Thanks for all your service Rich.

You are a true friend and I sincerely wish you the best!

Darkest welcome to the Vigilantes. Your training will begin within 24 hours. I've witnessed the accomplishments you've made in your previous organization. Here we will treat you with respect & appreciate what skills you have to offer us.

*****The Vigilante*****

18K props, 3K posts

Can't say im glad to see you leave rich my fellow council man, but i guess all good things have to come to an end, i wish you good luck on your nomad path.

And darkest, i welcome you into this group, it will be an honor to work along side you.

55K props, 53 posts

Vigilantes...mmmm a self-appointed doer of Justice.. Okay.. recently after watching car ads, I've notices that the products with "logos" of the makers like BMW according to Juicyfruit that stands for "Beelzebub Motor Works" etc... LOL, were MORE expensive.. etc.. attully I've noticed for awhile... in my Vigi mind and attitude.. I've decided the next time, I buy a car.. I want ALL the dealer's logo and makers logo, OFF my vehicle! Unless they want to pay ME, by reducing my cost.. etc. Why should I pay to Advertise there JUNK!!! this goes for T-shirts, pants.. you name it... I don't care who it's made by as most of it comes from China and alll they do is change the Name on the products and adjusted the price accordingly.. Recently, I also spoke my mind to our local Congress Person on Health Care ETC...
Okay.. off the soap box Jewel... hehehe..
Now I want to know.. as you are Vigi.. what is it about U that allows others to Know you are truly a Vigilante....hehehe

11K props, 1K posts

Thank you diddoe and simbob. Welcome to the Vigi's Jewel. About time someone joined and helped class up the place ..;-) Lord knows Diddoes crib is overrun with hooligans out partying all night with noone to help control those yay hoos. A very welcome addition to the Vigis.
I decided to become a vigi after being part of the LoS for some time and putting forth an effort to help revitalize it and my actions went unappreciated. Granted the trhings I did were to not only benefit them but myself as well. I've watched the leadership of it run downhill and decided it wasn't my type of group to be in any longer. I made some good friends while there, but it just wasn't enough. So, here I am in the Vigi world to apply myself as I did there within a group that not only appreciates it but one who will control all of Urbanville in the near future. (Vigis gotta look out for themselves as well)
Vigilante justice ~swift and sure~

55K props, 53 posts

Tnx DH!.. Yeah.. this is actually a "thing" I have to do to get in da Club... lol I now neeeeed 6 more responces...LOL
I'm not the writer my sister Juicy is (she's got great wit too) sooo I've really taken my sweet time on this.. sorry Diddoe..
Hey DH.. Great to have you as a Homie tooo X)

141K props, 5K posts

Well the only thing about me that lets people know I am a vigi is my attitude. I am there to help those in need and it doesn't matter what side you are on. I am kind, loving, and understanding unless your the one who crosses my path the wrong. But even then I give the opportunity to explain before I pounce. Hopefully anyone who meets me sees me as a good role model for a Vigi.

2K props, 138 posts

I want to join the vigilantes the whole hero thing is getting kinda boring

37 props, 2 posts

sounds good I'm in

37 props, 2 posts

sounds good I'm in

2K props, 138 posts

Unequiped Might:62
Unequiped Health:62
Unequiped Mojo:72
Unequiped Defense:40
Mutiplicity:51

51K props, 1K posts

I don't know what all you guys think to this;
https://www.urbaniacs.com/city/lounge.php?t=228983
but I think a vigilante team would be a strong force to reckon with, we have so much strength in depth and we'er definately the fastest improving crew in urbanville.
I know I'd want to be a part of a vigilante team, anyone with me?

18K props, 3K posts

Muck, diddoe's already signed us up, i'm ready as ever. Thing is, i doubt that many others will actually make a team!

2K props, 163 posts

make a team? for what man ive been away for too long gotta catch up on things but nice to see some old faces :)

57K props, 2K posts

Dear Vigilantes,

We've had many great ideas some we were able to carry out & some we were not. Our idea for a Council dates back to July 31st 2006. Unfortunately I could never find a way to keep our Council members active & involved.

Our Academy was the 1st & is still by far the best. Although I feel there needs to be a 2nd stage of developing our graduates. Many pass & then dissapear rarely ever to be seen again.

I'm convinced that we have the best of the best in our group. You all are some of the nicest, coolest, funniest people I know. I know this because I interact with you all in battles & urbograms & even a few of you through email.

I don't know how much longer I'll be here. So I'd like to make my last words good ones. If you're a Vigilante please re-read this topic. We're here to help one another & love one another. If you believe in this carry on that tradition & make your presence felt in this forum everyday...

If not the Vigilantes shall perish.

diddoe

3K props, 329 posts

nay sir... the vigilantes shall never perish.
if only one of us remains, then there will be at least that person to fight for truth and to maintain the balance. i wish you luck on your journey.

1K props, 13 posts

that's it man, im in
i will be more than happy to be of service

0/1000 characters