Forgot Password? Remember Me

57K props, 2K posts

Good Vigilantes! Bad Vigilantes! 2 me a Vigilante is a Vigilante. If your brother was a crack head of course you wouldn't want him in your house. But could you afford to let your enemy taste his blood? Call this madness if you will. But answer the question if you dare! We're not good or evil we're neither hero nor villain. We all play both sides. Forget the messenger & remember the message. Vigilantes will 1 day soon dominate Urbanville. Sure we can have our groups or organizations. But from this point on any Vigilante seeking assistance I & if I must alone defend you. I'll do it down 2 the last prop. Goatfist is coming will we be forced 2 join the heroes or the Villains? or do we stand strong as Vigilantes without consequences! 2 further advance our goal as being the best disposition. Vigilantes must become UNTOUCHABLE. Many will say we don't have the teeth to make this happen. But everytime I look up I see a new vigilante. True Vigilantes speak now & this will become VIGILANTE LAW!!!

28K props, 7K posts

You guys are lucky I'm doing this for you....

28K props, 7K posts

Bump

28K props, 7K posts

bump

28K props, 7K posts

I feel Like Atlas.

28K props, 7K posts

Nah Atlas has it easy.

28K props, 7K posts

shoryuken

28K props, 7K posts

Vigi's are lazy.