Forgot Password? Remember Me

137K props, 10K posts

Hey Urbs, hope everyone is staying safe through this global crisis. I'm usually rather hermit-like, so daily life hasn't really changed for me, but I know many people are having a hard time adjusting, not to mention the huge financial impact this is having. Hang in there!

0 props, 12 posts

sup

0 props, 12 posts

sup

4 props, 41 posts

sup im new

4 props, 41 posts

45K props, 9K posts

welcome!

4 props, 41 posts

hi

4 props, 41 posts

well im not that a rappper.

53K props, 6K posts

welcome young buck

67K props, 1K posts

Still alive.

28K props, 13K posts

Same here.

45K props, 9K posts

yo!

44K props, 6K posts

me too

28K props, 5K posts

Hey guys! Flash ending real soon ):.

28K props, 13K posts

That it is....

45K props, 9K posts

it's like Y2K for this site....what will happen!

28K props, 13K posts

*Shrugs.*

53K props, 6K posts

rip

95K props, 6K posts

OS you SOB! how the heck you been?
I'm still here drinking and working. [email protected] if the old urbs wanna keep in touch.
man good to see to some old faces still around with what is going on. Stay well my friends and as always I raise a beer to Y'all!
(toast) TO THE BEST FAMILY A MAN OR WOMAN OR (WHATEVER) CAN ASK FOR! HERE'S TO YOU
*taps 2 beers togather* Cheers to the friends and foes, the urb and urbettes.

This toast is for you..stay cool, stay awsome and most of all stay FUNKY!! *chuugz beers*

*dragus toast swamp water* (chugs swamp water)

95K props, 6K posts

Also shout out to the others, urbs I missed I miss all y'all also. this place always will hold a speacil place to me, do the urbs and banter that happended here. yes I have been drinking (big surprize) LOL some things never chance.

I remeber some of these urbs when they were just kids now they are grwon up WITH kids!. wow I'm old, there is some old urbs I wish I could here from but probaly won't happen. Here's to you!

45K props, 9K posts

cheers rackman!

28K props, 13K posts

Been trying to send an email there but it won't let an email go there...

53K props, 6K posts

Rack, don't let the covid19 get ya! I heard it isn't to nice to the elderly.

Cheers!

5K props, 2K posts

Happy New Year all, hope everyone's doing well, I'm still trynna check in here every once in a while, and yeah Zidane I'm from Scotland, hope you're doing well!

67K props, 1K posts

Happy New Year.

45K props, 9K posts

wowzer - it's getting packed in the way back machine here! all the OGs checkin in!

0/1000 characters