Forgot Password? Remember Me

137K props, 10K posts

I've been wondering as I drop in and look at the long list of categories in the forums to see if anyone posted... should I deactivate all the useless ones? Challenges, Crews, Ladies, Fellas, etc., etc.? Should we just keep the relevant few? Or do you like having the list around to read old posts? Or does it really not matter?

44K props, 4K posts

i really only visit the same few. most of the others i will drop in on if i see a new post, but rarely comment.
other than historical value, some of the old ones don't hold much weight
my .02

44K props, 6K posts

Was wondering the same thing Love. I only stop every so often when I get some time. I think they should be deactivated, hopefully it becomes easier to combat the spam bots.

137K props, 10K posts

Ok, so I cleaned up a bit. :p It's easier to look at IMO.

If you want anything brought back, let me know. There were some nostalgic threads I looked at before deactivating.

95K props, 5K posts

I thought the end was coming to the place. till i read this post. Thanks Love looks good,

137K props, 10K posts

Haha! I thought it might cause a panic. I'm still disoriented by it. :p

95K props, 5K posts

a little here. getting used to it

26K props, 12K posts

Holy moly, you gave me a heck of a spook right there. Give me a scare just in time for Halloween, huh?

28K props, 5K posts

I think its cool, these are usually the threads i look at anyways when i comeback. Man i wish this game would revive itself somehow.

28K props, 7K posts

Well we all do sand.

13K props, 4K posts

I've always felt like this is Love's website, she's literally out here doing the most. I like the cleanup, everything is more condensed so it doesn't seem as abandoned.

1,000M props, 3K posts

Hey old Homey's. This is the original Mayor DaMan, one of the founders of the site (along with Synjen). Even though we had to move on a bunch of years ago due to taking on new jobs, new parenting responsibilities... and life... I'm delighted and proud to see that some of you continue to meet up and chill. Things are good with me and I hope your lives are awesome in their own way. JenQ and I are still kicking' it. We've got two teenagers, two dogs, and busy lives. Working on this site continues to be one of my favorite experiences I've had in my career. I loved hangin' with all of you and I'm supa proud of the place we made (before smart phones existed!) As we roll into the end of 2019, I wanna wish all of you happy holidays, a funky new year, and I hope you achieve your dreams and goals in 2020! As always... Urb ON! DaMan!
0/1000 characters