Forgot Password? Remember Me

1K props, 157 posts

If you know anyone tell them about me,

Please contact me I am a computer programmer willing to fix this site, I have skills with web development, I have the skills needed to help turn this site around, will work for free to get experience and education for my major/resume thank you.

2 props, 8 posts

Hi

141K props, 5K posts

Nice list Loyal.. And hello late to the party Satan.

53K props, 6K posts

Is there anything we can start working on without approval from DaMan?

1K props, 157 posts

seems my mozilla firefox web browser works well with urbaniacs and has picked up on the adobe flash loading, how about you guys?

45K props, 9K posts

i have success with firefox

53K props, 6K posts

same

28K props, 5K posts

I think the website template could use a major update. Make it look more 2017 and less 2004. Could possible attract people who come across the website. Does urb have any artists left that could maybe create a new border, header, stylistic font, etc. Even the orange color is an out-dated orange.

0 props, 2 posts

Im fine with it Urbanics does need an update but at least the website even exists!

1K props, 157 posts

Yes glad the website is still hanging in there, looks like someone updated urb of the day, im sure someone is still making changes to the site.

18K props, 5K posts

If you want some help redesigning the website, I have been doing graphic design as a hobby for a few years :)

Have you managed to get in contact with the owner yet? Maybe message Jay_Rawker and see if he could help at all. He has his email on his urb page

141K props, 5K posts

I say go for it.

1K props, 157 posts

@Magic_shodow great! please tell me more about your skills! WE can team up!

1K props, 157 posts

*really silent in here

53K props, 6K posts

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

141K props, 5K posts

If you really want to fix, change, whatever the site. Come around more often. Speak up, say something productive, funny, engaging....

We are dying a slow painful death here...

95K props, 6K posts

OH THE HUMANITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1K props, 157 posts

give me the source code!

61K props, 3K posts

I looked up the domain and got the phone number/email needed to contact the owner. Sending that info to you, Loyal Urbaniac.

44K props, 6K posts

I have already contacted him. No need to email him again. As soon as I get any information, i would be sure to communicate that.

95K props, 6K posts

right on! things gonna be happing

1K props, 157 posts

Urbaniacs Domain Expiration Date:

2019-07-20

1 year 10 months 3 weeks from now

We need to act fast!

95K props, 6K posts

PLEASE GET ON THIS!!!!!
saying this not as an Urb but as FRIEND.

Urbaniacs is a place to escape the every day BS and go to a place of solitude. a place to be YOU and ONLY YOU the way YOU want to be.

28K props, 13K posts

I second this. Hell if I had the money irl I'd help asap. This site has given me and other people friends and comrades.

95K props, 6K posts

yes yes it has, as I would put up the money if I had it to keep this great place going.

53K props, 6K posts

RIP

0/1000 characters