Forgot Password? Remember Me

143 props, 344 posts

HELLO MATES YOUR FAVE BLUE FOX IS BACK AGAIN AND IS READY TO PROTECT URBANIACS FROM EVIL AS A VIGRLANTE AND THE DIRECTOR AND CHEIF OF THE U.I.D (urbaniacs.investigation.department) SO HERE I COME EVILDOERS AND VILLIANS IM BACK!

141K props, 5K posts

welcome back blue fox... investigate all you want, your caps let everyone know you are coming

95K props, 6K posts

well he was here and now he's gone?

143 props, 344 posts

No im still here mate

29K props, 3K posts

Hes not your mate buddy - smelly vigilante

You know I used to lead you guys, until I saw the light (or dark) and joined the villains.

Come to the dark side...

141K props, 5K posts

Always pumping for the cause. Rich is the smelliest Villain of them all. :)

95K props, 6K posts

yep and has the munchies

143 props, 344 posts

Naw,mr.rich Im exactly where im supposed to be, ive seen the dark side and i dont want it,ill die trying to protect this city from you vilians im not afraid of any of u vilians so come at me bro.*gets his gear and puts on hood and mask and grabs his bow and arrows* To u im just blue_fox_007 thats a detective but to others.....I Am The Blue Arrow, and i will protect my city from the likes of u villians.You can try and stop me or my colleagues but no matter what you do we will rise up and claim this city for everyone with no more evil but hope,so do your worst mr.rich cause the Blue Arrow is here......and i will bring hope to the lives of all Urbaniacs...Peace

141K props, 5K posts

wow... Blue Arrow... watch out. :)

201 props, 444 posts

It sounds like your an archer. That's funny. Being a sniper I'm not very scared haha

143 props, 344 posts

Mmm i used to be a sniper but i like my trusty old Bow and arrows

201 props, 444 posts

Interesting

141K props, 5K posts

You and your colleagues?????? 'looks around" I think the hero has gone the way of the 'bow and arrow'

Theys just no room in town for the likes of heroes.

143 props, 344 posts

Well technically im a vigelante. Im well in the midst of heros and villians.and plus i think we do need need some hero's. I mean well idont want to just sit on my but and let the city be in chaos and taken over by villians.thatswhyi want to stop them.

28K props, 13K posts

bump

95K props, 6K posts

thump

28K props, 13K posts

Bump

141K props, 5K posts

Hero's kinda suck....

53K props, 6K posts

Cops cops

141K props, 5K posts

Blue Fox, Looks like you need to get flash or something before you can protect and serve in Urbville dude. Trying to get a last battle in with you was futile.... :(

53K props, 6K posts

OUCH

Villains cant be stop dude !

143 props, 344 posts

Well Vigilantes can't be stopped either!*draws arrow,knocks it,and aims at osmellio* who says villains can't be stopped?! I'm pretty sure us viges can wipe y'all out in know time...and if you stop us we will always rise back up because we never give up!!!! If it's a war you want it's a war you'll get! *gets ready for battle just in case*

53K props, 6K posts

LOL^
0/1000 characters