Forgot Password? Remember Me

201 props, 444 posts

Ok, whiskey makes me mean, tequila makes me wanna strip, moonshine makes me to emotional....so I wanna ask...wats ur fave liquor, and wat does it do to you

201 props, 444 posts

......sarcasm.....

28K props, 7K posts

*stands next to a Mannequin.*

61K props, 3K posts

Don't do drugs kids.

201 props, 444 posts

Whatever

141K props, 5K posts

I don't do the liquor much. Sweet drinks that you can't taste the liquor in. I prefer more Organic stuff.

26K props, 12K posts

I stay away from alcohol entirely. It's just not my jam.

28K props, 7K posts

bump

95K props, 5K posts

a cold brew is always good for the body and soul. but a craft brew a great one is better the heart!!!

28K props, 5K posts

Id prefer to stay away from alcohol, it just leaves you vulnerable and if your friends are also drunk they will expose that because they might think its funny #consequences.

141K props, 5K posts

Sounds like Sandggg has some stories. hee hee

28K props, 5K posts

Nope just strict parents and that movie of that girl who got exposed cause she was drunk and her "friends" exposed her and she took her life kinda sealed the deal.

28K props, 7K posts

I only drink on special occasions irl because I like to keep a level head.

95K props, 5K posts

if I'm at a friends or coworkers place it's just a couple-six pack. home after work a couple. only once in a while a great bender is called for. I stay home hide the keys and yank the battery out of truck and hide it.

remember if your gonna drink, do it safely and no driving! always stay under what you can handle!

61K props, 3K posts

I just had a couple beers and went driving home. It was kinda fun. But I know my limits--when I have to drive I'm not going to get too crazy.

28K props, 7K posts

bump

95K props, 5K posts

I hear ya, now if I'm going to chug a lug ol'mug of brew I'll have some one drop me off and pick my barney (simpson's) rear up

0/1000 characters