Forgot Password? Remember Me

143 props, 343 posts

I would like to make a offer for everyone who wants to join your probably wondering joining what we'll I'll tell u.Ever since about the happening of the civil war and nobody joining my uprising I have decided to try and make something I like to call the Urbaniacs Mafia teehee anyone can join heroes villains beats vigilantes and even nomads.what the mafia does is we raid we plunder we fight we protect we gambol we are the Urbaniacs Mafia so if anyone whant to join I would be pleased. P.S were kind like a rebellion

143 props, 343 posts

I'll be waiting

143 props, 343 posts

Come on ppl don't be scared

201 props, 444 posts

Ok foxie, what kind of rebellion

201 props, 444 posts

Hey, I was once new here too, trust me, going around acting like your gonna whip everyones butt, IT GOT ME NOWHERE, AND IT WONT GET YOU ANYWHERE!

28K props, 8K posts

Listen to country on this. Also with the blatant idiocracies of your post in this thread and trying to act big will prove to be your downfall. Not to mention you have quite pathetic stats as well.

28K props, 8K posts

Now if you don't mind I have things to do.

143 props, 343 posts

Look I didn't say that I was here to whips people's butts I am only trying to fit in and start something ok
I'm the kind of guy who respects people like you guys ok and plus both of u guys really hurt my feelings I mean what I do I don't want to hurt anyone or fight anyone understand I have no threat to give alright just give me a break please bye

141K props, 5K posts

Country is a little high strung. I know you weren't trying to whip anyone... Try the role playing thread?

143 props, 343 posts

What's that?

143 props, 343 posts

What's that?

95K props, 5K posts

it's were you can role play a story you start or join in on one. really fun to do.

143 props, 343 posts

Hey racky mr giggity

95K props, 5K posts

lol sup

53K props, 6K posts

unless your osmeliio hehehe

*evil grind*

0 props, 4 posts

Ayyy

201 props, 444 posts

I hope you guys know my stats are pitiful cuz I dont spend time training, second yes, I admit, I am high strung, buuut I think I can respect you Blue fox.

143 props, 343 posts

I have know Idea what that means but thank you I never thought I would finally get respect from someone thank you country I respect you to :) ;) :)

201 props, 444 posts

Oh I STILL dont have but one person to respect me here, thats ok though, if people dont wanna respect me, im not gonna MAKE them

0 props, 3 posts

Due to the information discussed in the previous discussion we do believe that there will be another survivor of the fire the extermination has begun and we will continue.

thank you.

The Caps

137K props, 10K posts

Urbaniacs Mafia sounds quite entertaining! I like your enthusiasm, Blue Fox!

Andrey... are you an alien?

18K props, 1K posts

If it's a mafia you want, It's a mafia you'll get!! Lock and load people.
0/1000 characters