Forgot Password? Remember Me

14K props, 2K posts

All of you, left here alone to wither away into a nothing-ness.
It sickens me.

This website is a skeleton of what it used to be and you are all to blame. Yes, YOU!!

Where has the life gone? When is the last time anything at all happened??

A new chronicles came out the other day, have you seen it?
First edition since February..
What a joke....

This kid, dragon1, hasn't logged on in 200 days. His story about how his life is sooo bad crowds the in between space. I can only assume that no one cared. Thus, he left.

How about the chronicles ad for a crew that was abandoned the same day it started back in March...
Worthless. Just like YOU.

Big Dogs held this place down while they could, and, when they had to leave you let it fall.
You've failed.

I say it's time to flush the streets clean of this filth.
This place could be better, stronger.

Do you have any fire in you at all?
I doubt it.

Get up our get out.
Maybe now you can write about more than a "log" of when you are on...

16K props, 972 posts

IN

14K props, 2K posts

I like the enthusiasm of capitol letters Urb.

Let's get a jump start to the cold heart of this city and do more than just be "observers".

201 props, 444 posts

you would make a good preatcher.

53K props, 6K posts

0___o

95K props, 6K posts

bump

26K props, 12K posts

I don't think he'd make a good preacher. Sure he's got the doom and gloom aspect of a good speech, but the only encouraging piece of it all is a whole two sentences. Even his call to duty is another two. A good preacher should balance out the good with the bad and their final words to convince someone to jump to action should be more powerful and profound.

I also don't agree that we all are to blame. Sure, in part, we are. We could have logged on more, we could have chatted. I know I am very guilty of not logging on for large chunks of time and I feel awful about it. That said, people do also grow up and take on responsibilities. Even back in the golden age, a few of our favorite urbs had to log on less and less because of real life. Another reason people aren't on besides that is that there are no new people joining, and we all know why that is.

All of that said, I do agree that we can change things. It's our fault the site fell and it can be our fault it's saved.

28K props, 13K posts

I agree we can fix it. But the fixes will not come in over night. Villains, Heroes, Vigis, Beatniks, and Nomads must come together in a unified front. But we can only due so much at this at separate times.

26K props, 12K posts

It's definitely mostly the villains' fault though. I think we can agree on that.

16 props, 12 posts

Nuh-uh. It was the vigilantes.

28K props, 13K posts

It's Everyone's fault.

95K props, 6K posts

yep

28K props, 13K posts

Anyone else hate these spambots?

95K props, 6K posts

yep

28K props, 13K posts

Well the spam is being swept away as quickly as possible.
0/1000 characters