Forgot Password? Remember Me

147K props, 2K posts

What kind of vigi takes orders or assignments from a villeeerrkk like H_K?? Dont accept his invites to put down another fellow vigi, and if possible not even to put down a hero (except maybe for blue_flames, hehehehehehe). Accept for putting down the villains, and maybe (if possible dont) for nomads or beatniks, but thats all. Everything he is aimming with it is to increase the grudge between the dispos, so the villains can rule over urbanville undisputedly. Think about it... And dont do a villain work!!

147K props, 2K posts

If you get poisoned in a battle by Henchling_Sludge dont try to attack him or it will stuck the page and you will have to refresh. If you have take a medicineAnd you will be free to attack again till the next poisoning.

44K props, 6K posts

Right with you Homey

147K props, 2K posts

Just mocked of goatass all the way till he killed me of boredom and stink. Good to see my fellows are choosing the path of the vigi ways.

28K props, 7K posts

How about doing something....

95K props, 5K posts

hear hear

95K props, 5K posts

bump

28K props, 7K posts

by doing nothing you still aid villains.

141K props, 5K posts

Villains will always rule.. :) sorry suckers.

95K props, 5K posts

yep

37K props, 1K posts

Of course, they can be the kings of the trash heap. Now please find the door, your stinking up the place.

95K props, 5K posts

to late for THAT! LOL

28K props, 7K posts

A vigilante who does nothing is that really a vigilante?

28K props, 7K posts

Please tell me when you guys are back to doing your job?

28K props, 7K posts

I guess y'all lost to villains y'all are nowhere to be seen.

28K props, 7K posts

My statement stands true.

28K props, 7K posts

No vigis means villains won.

28K props, 7K posts

I've cleaned y'alls section of spambots y'all can be active.

15K props, 2K posts

Love that yall still got vigilante in yall mouth.. Lol wish thier was a boot button so i can kick u guys back to your trash of bandwagon villains

--The boot i say --

28K props, 7K posts

All I'm saying jtg is one thing BE ACTIVE. if y'all aren't the vigilantes will never win.
0/1000 characters