Forgot Password? Remember Me

137K props, 10K posts

You walk into the new cafe in town, with its hardwood floors, orchid bedecked tables, baby grand piano and cozy seating areas with big soft couches. In the middle of it all is a large round bar where the aromas of coffee, cinnamon and chocolate emanate from.

The beautiful barista turns to you and it's none other than Dark_Oracle. Love_Child walks the floor chatting with each table. And from the kitchen you can hear the chef clamoring to come out and socialize.

"Stay in the kitchen, Shodow!" both women yell before going back to their guests.

95K props, 5K posts

*strolls in covered in blood while eating the upper part of a leg. sits in normal chair and kicks up feet*

Sup.......what's that smell?

*bites a big chunk off and chews it*

137K props, 10K posts

That would be you, Racky.

Definitely you.

*Slides syrup bottle over to ManDude*

95K props, 5K posts

*lifts arm sniffs pit and looks at Love*

I don't smell anything! what's it smell like?

*bites off another chunk and grins at Love*

137K props, 10K posts

Ewww, I'll get you some dental floss. And mouthwash. And a big garbage bag. Mop... bleach...

95K props, 5K posts

AHAHAHHA, don't worry I'll clean up before things later*wink wink*

26K props, 12K posts

Rack, for your sake, you better be able to tell me who ever you pulled that leg off of was dead when you found them. I may be enjoying some syrup with friends--thank you Love, by the way, you're such a doll--but I still can't turn a blind eye to murder.

143 props, 328 posts

*walks over to rack and sits down across from him. Props feet up on table. Slowly and carefully unclips his holster and places his hand on his DL-44 ,and with his other hand drinks his cocoa coffee with wip cream and syrup in it.* Yeah rack I'm not to polite on murder either. Especially the U.I.D. So why don't you put the leg down and come with me or you can tell me where the body came from pack rat! *Slides blaster out and aims under table at rack* We don't want to make a mess would we? No pun intended.

26K props, 12K posts

Wow now, cop. What ever happened to innocent until proven guilty? *puts my hand on Fox's gun and lowers it* Rack can explain himself without having his life threatened. For now.

143 props, 328 posts

*lowers gun then sighs* alright then...*looks at mandude sharply* So what happened?!

95K props, 5K posts

HA, you copper thinks that scares me? If you want to know were this (takes big chomp) leg came from then find the rest of the body. that is if you can!

26K props, 12K posts

You still haven't answered the question, Rack. Did you kill the person or not? If you say no, all you're looking at is desecration of a body and obstruction of Justice. Don't give us more of a reason to hurt you.

95K props, 5K posts

Killed the person or not? desecration or obstruction of the body? Hurt ME? LOL what if it's what the personn wanted? hmmmm?

*rips all the flesh off the bone, crushes it and scrapes out the bone marrow. put bone marrow in flesh and rolls up*

ya'll want the bone or not" I just use it to clean out my teeth.

137K props, 10K posts

So... who wants dessert? I have sugar free vegan banana cream pie. Sounds to healthy to be good, but it's decadent without an assault to your pancreas.

*slides plates out in front of everyone*

Ahh, a beatnik's work is never done. Never done!

143 props, 328 posts

*Eats it and falls in love* MMM this is outstanding!!! i cant believe i like this,this is amazing!*gives tip and winks*

95K props, 5K posts

*takes a bite of the pie and grins a Love*
that pie is good, I bet all the pie is good!

*winks at Love and waits for it*

137K props, 10K posts

*SIGH*

I think I should stick to brownies. I know Oracle left her recipe here.

143 props, 328 posts

BROWNIEESSS!!! YES PLEASE!

26K props, 12K posts

I hate 3 out of 4 of the things you just said...but I do love a good creampie. Hmm...alright, I'll give it a shot.

*takes a bite and cautiously chews it*

Mmmh...yeah, it needs some bacon, but I think you're on the right track here.

0/1000 characters