Forgot Password? Remember Me

18K props, 5K posts

Hit it freestyle yall
doesn't matter how tall
take someone out with your awesome raps
who cares how long just dont leave any gaps.

0 props, 9 posts

hey jimmy

0 props, 13 posts

Fresh, get outta here trynna steal my raps...

0 props, 3 posts

You losers think u can rap, but really, i used ur raps to wipe after my last crap. Your face i can use to lace my shoes you just gonna lose .Your rhymes are a disgrace to the whole human race, if this was race you would be in last place still at a pace like with no haste, and oh yeah, you wouldn't know a good rhyme, if it slapped u in the back of the head. I think its funny, how yall think u got game, when really what you got is straight up lame. if i were you, i would be ashamed to tell anyone my first ya so lame i could show ya look up Ebola . You say rap runs this thing? well i just raped this thing so remember my name and say my name because you just got owned to and from ya home so listen up and listen good yall just got burned

0 props, 3 posts

You losers think u can rap, but really, i used ur raps to wipe after my last crap. Your face i can use to lace my shoes you just gonna lose .Your rhymes are a disgrace to the whole human race, if this was race you would be in last place still at a pace like with no haste, and oh yeah, you wouldn't know a good rhyme, if it slapped u in the back of the head. I think its funny, how yall think u got game, when really what you got is straight up lame. if i were you, i would be ashamed to tell anyone my first ya so lame i could show ya look up Ebola . You say rap runs this thing? well i just raped this thing so remember my name and say my name because you just got owned to and from ya home so listen up and listen good yall just got burned

0 props, 3 posts

listen fools it lagged so i ended up sending it twice

0 props, 13 posts

Whats funny is, you think you're actually "rapping" but there is no flow in it dawg. Yes there are a few rhymes but there's no fluent tempo or anything. your rhyming is everywhere. Try working on it.

12 props, 231 posts

Whos who
Calling up blues clues
Seeing which mf wanna meet their doom
Im a cynical lyricist and the pivotal master in this zoom
(Call)
Peeps appalled, got the scars behind and in front of the bars
From afar I could throw a punch far into ya, bout to start gazing at the stars
Just a bar away from ruining a mans day,
Boi, I'm the illest villain when mf dooms not in the room
Happy new year to the truckers that mustered the courage to fight
Happy to see a bee sacrifice its stinger to see the light
Speaking of trucks,
Keep your shirt nice and tucked
Maybe get a Chevrolet suburban on the way
Man is as white and wet As a duck

0 props, 2 posts

Ima god all of u are cod players u guys cringe ppl dont even binge to listen to your raps I'm just telling the truth but I'm at the top im no MOP no lollipop just a god yeah all u guys are sad and it's probably nighttime go to bed in your sher look at yourself looking like you boutta melt

0 props, 2 posts

Go sleep. It took you a while after you fed your sheep I'm not a creep not a reaper or not deep. You leaked your address go to your car and beep. I'm a pop pop I'm right. You listen to sia. So cya.A girl name is Mia... Wee woo. That's the cars sound when I'm on fire.. Go retire.. Yeahh

0 props, 2 posts

I'm crumb. Not numb. Not dumb. Just rumble up your feet. And sleep to defeat. Tweet tweet. Oh sorry that's my bird. Sitting there for the weekend eating meat for the leak send. Maybe I can recommend that you lost this rap battle now eat my fist. Way to end I'm not done. Roasting you is too much fun. After this you're gonna believe you're dissed. Maybe cause I made the end of this!

0 props, 2 posts

Hold up lemme talk again. Once again I rose up to fame looking like hey who's came, in the club confetti and funfetti bringing my finesse out to all of em yeah that mirror ball got me shining. It git me slow after I rose. I'm the one that's chosen. I'm the one that's posing after pose. It's a shame why you are at the last. Because the seconds you got the minutes you lost. The seconds are your last. Say your final words. Say your final dad turds. Joe mama told me that you're hurt. Joe momma told me that you dirt. YEAH!

0/1000 characters