Forgot Password? Remember Me

18K props, 5K posts

Hit it freestyle yall
doesn't matter how tall
take someone out with your awesome raps
who cares how long just dont leave any gaps.

0 props, 2 posts

Ayo you think you BIG or 2Pac or Nas or Eminem
YOU NOSFERATU????
Call Ferragamos
It's manslaughter, afterlife, kill hommozzz
My show is remarkable
You won’t see the evening news
Rolling TEC in a pocket of a goose
The top spin your giraffe neck like Beetlejuice
We the truth, you talking about the cat you hit
Vicious as the blackened spears
I spend most of the times writing, I sleep for half a year
You only bust your gat in air
Yeah you killing the clouds, having shootouts with the atmosphere
In fact you the wackest here, unable for every Urbaniac user to fear
You live fairy tales like glass slippers and magic mirrors
Who’s the fairest? Speak the language of Arab
Sharif terror, send 'em to the sky like a chair lift
And I'm original
Never joking in my style or copying y’all style
I squeeze triggers, watch him slide like crocodile mile
I’m the wild child style vile since wild style
My guns go boom boom, your guns go pow pow!

0 props, 2 posts

I don't know why this happens lol

Ayo you think you BIG or 2Pac or Nas or Eminem
YOU NOSFERATU????
Call Ferragamos
Its manslaughter, afterlife, kill hommozzz
My show is remarkable
You wont see the evening news
Rolling TEC in a pocket of a goose
The top spin your giraffe neck like Beetlejuice
We the truth, you talking about the cat you hit
Vicious as the blackened spears
I spend most of the times writing, I sleep for half a year
You only bust your gat in air
Yeah you killing the clouds, having shootouts with the atmosphere
In fact you the wackest here, unable for every Urbaniac user to fear
You live fairy tales like glass slippers and magic mirrors
Whos the fairest? Speak the language of Arab
Sharif terror, send em to the sky like a chair lift
And Im original
Never joking in my style or copying yall style
I squeeze triggers, watch him slide like crocodile mile
I’m the wild child style vile since wild style
My guns go boom boom, your guns go pow pow!

0 props, 50 posts

Im great boy call me Shakespeare
You a little Spartan noob, shaking your spear
Watch out, get knocked out, by the tiger near
Cold blooded eating your flesh put ya suckas in fear
Hot sword, thats what my raps are, sharpness off the charts, severe
Tornado coming in for the win
Kick and punch ya in the shin
Your skull is damaged by the sheer amount of force that I've bringed
Weird names everywhere, new faces, whos gonna become the king
Charging through wielding a sword, call me Zelda, no call me link
Ill split you in half before you even blink

0 props, 50 posts

Tigerspirit call the Ghostbusters
They left one of the ghosts, one of the spirits, youre all snacks
Eat ya all with custard
Dusted, feeling disgusted
A guy in 77 talking bout the old urbaniacs, you been here that long, skills mustve rusted

0 props, 1 posts

yall got lines i got verses dats sick like cancer, only bull from da block wit more crap then pampers, i don't peak but i'm a sneak like i'm cheatin wit card bluffs, in da streets got da heat & i stay wit da hard stuff, need it come receive it even packin da white, got a scale at da crib so i'm baggin t right, i know you's a faggot cuz ur jacket is tight, give me dollas and i'll holla here's a bag & a pipe, got a mag dat i like, take ur Jag & ur wife, now they hate me, cuz in da streets i got smart like a PHD, G.A.T's strapped on my hip, neva unloaded always packed in da clip, wit more stuff then u can squeeze in da back of an eclipse, guns neva stashed in my hand & it's palmed, bullets hot leave u burned like a tannan salon

0 props, 34 posts

Oof, Okay. Hello everyone its my 1st time And its a Great pleasure to meet Y'all! :D

0 props, 34 posts

So let's get started, Yo R3AL Your about to get Departed, I'm not a Kind hearted, you 13 year old ret@rted (i actually don't mean it) your about to get Outsmarted Sorry to tell you this but your adopted i'm KillerOfBeats So i'm always WANTED I already Responded Oh man you had to have farted. :>

0 props, 2 posts

Two twins attack,
as a massacre erupts from combatants, attaching bomb straps to the chest of a maniac ready to steady pack,
on a flow like a full Arsenal couldn't match,
the mass devastation of this rap compacted,
to a slim device with heavy amperage peeling static off like the drag,
I'm the Real you b*****d phonies couldnt stand A chance,
as I scavenge on you empty carcasses like a maggot,
I run solo no companion out this backpack I just snap back

0 props, 2 posts

Lemme know what you all think!! @savagejax. I can do this s**t all day man its to easy. Who wants to spit it!! Rate me!!
Thanks from your fellow GOD
-SavageJax!!

0 props, 34 posts

I Drop lava, So much heat I'm not done yet not yet Complete Boi look at your feet Your Uglier than a weird looking statue made out of Concrete Can't stand me reset and take a seat Everyone loves me because i'm sometimes Sweet you look like a hater i won't give you a treat you got some Extra meat. Make you taste defeat I'm better than the class called the Elites make your squad go retreat Boi I'm Incomparable trash like u.u Can't Compete Cuz boi Its Neat, Put this SH* On Repeat make you Delete your best friend Named Pete, Your girl is a Petite make you drink bleach I'm trying to make my cousin vux Vux Replete My raps will make you Excrete Your Energy about to Deplete

0 props, 34 posts

I Drop lava, So much heat I'm not done yet not yet Complete Boi look at your feet Your Uglier than a weird looking statue made out of Concrete Can't stand me reset and take a seat Everyone loves me because i'm sometimes Sweet you look like a hater i won't give you a treat you got some Extra meat. Make you taste defeat I'm better than the class called the Elites make your squad go retreat Boi I'm Incomparable trash like u.u Can't Compete Cuz boi Its Neat, Put this SH* On Repeat make you Delete your best friend Named Pete, Your girl is a Petite make you drink bleach I'm trying to make my cousin vux Vux Replete My raps will make you Excrete Your Energy about to Deplete

0 props, 34 posts

0 props, 50 posts

So many repeats
Getting confused about who is who
You wouldn't really be able to survive in my shoes
If you had the ability to regenerate, you'd be repeatedly regenerating, call you Deadpool
Your blood would fill an entire pool
Mix it with salt, and some of your disgusting drool
To compare it to the amount of times you've all repeated yourself, it's a quarter, you fool
Facing each other, Mexican stand off, in reality
None of you would prevail, if you don't want to battle me
No I'm not adopted, not an adoptee
You all should take precautions
Momma told me not to play with drums, started to play percussions
A beat is what I make, I make the tempo
I am light compared to you guys, you're all slow
Ya hooligans
I'm precise with every move, give me a group, dance in unison

0 props, 34 posts

I'm a rap God, your raps are Odd, Hit you with a fishing rod because you look like a Cod I got the oofer gang Squad. Try to impress me but I will Never Nod I think you stink cuz you were born in a stinky Pod I Got a Kill Streak it is called a Quad! Look at the damage that I've caused, I haven't reached my limits yet but I can Go beyond REEE

0 props, 50 posts

Are my raps odd, I dont really think so
Rapping and spitting crap, while casually running in the meadow
This horse is about to be tethered
Call the weather forecast
Rainy day today, summers, rain at last
Raining on your parade
I dont care about what you think, Im not cynical,
Im at the pinnacle, hold on I think youre gonna be needing a first aid
Kit
You won't be licking ice cream, dirt is what youll lick

0 props, 34 posts

Finally i can use my -000.1% Power

0 props, 34 posts

You just said you're not Cynical, But you sound like you are Cynical. Your raps are Clinical, In a rap battle, I'm not Inimical, You lack everything physical, My raps hit you Critical, Well...Its typical you still ride on your tricycle, your not at the pinnacle your at the subliminal, you just think they sound identical, i like Ecumenical My raps are Rhythmical, its 2019 and you still use the binnacle, Burn you like a deadly chemical I'm better in statistical, Yo its the chronicle, My raps are Mystical, Slap yo Face and you run in Cyclicals your family is related to Botanical, your face is conical, I'm the best that's indivisble, I'm the Tyrannical, Wow...How ironical.. you just got Overwhelmed by the Best you pest. Heh

0 props, 50 posts

-000.1% power? I assumed were using less than that, because holy crap
You're pathetic
You're good at rapping I'll give you that, speaking my language
Call you Queen Elizabeth the first, but, no guards, unprotected
Youre a jokester, what were your ancestors, jesters?
Getting a lot of comebacks from me, feel the pressure?
Getting historical, come to the Chester
Give you a bit of a beating
Gosh, didnt know you would start bleeding
Your disgusting raps are gonna need some cleaning
Actually, youll need a lot
Need more water, so much water, easily fills a chinese pot
Im a stealthy assassin, youre always in the open, I can take the shot
At any time, youre talent is getting wasted on raps, become a poet
Youve got potential, but youre too shy to show it
Coulve been sublime

0 props, 1 posts

anyone wanna start with me?

0 props, 34 posts

Well you just lied, I'm not actually Shy, But i won't stop until i make you Dry, My raps will make you Die, You can't rap but you Try, Can i have some fun with your Girls thighs? I hope this was a nice Reply Cuz sit down before i kick you Out of the sky, Please don't Cry I'm not that Type of Guy, Squish you like a fly, Bake me a pie, I Guess we are Tie, Cuz you are Good, Woke up a little richer also with a little Wood, If i wanted to teach you man i really wish i could, Your the shy person that still wears a Hood, The victory of mine is Ensured, the loss of yours iS Assured, Queen Elizabeth is forever Secured, Actually i'm not a Girl, I'm the person that bought her pearls, Make your girl Twirl, you sound like a gender abuser, No reason why your such a looser, Google User, Not a rapper but a Cruiser, Elite nation Accuser, Your about to lose her, I'm the person that Amuses her,No reason your Such a Ducher, Fake rap producer, A person who puts Burgers in a Juicer

0 props, 34 posts

(This was kind of a big rap here's the Second part i guess) My raps act like Transducers, your also an adult Seducer, You lack Rapping maneuver, Goodbye see you in the Future, Hope you buy a new Computer, Cuz i'm the Endgame winner while your the Death Consumer, I got a lot of raps you got a little Fewer, Hope you reply Sooner, ,When I rap I don't have a nice Humor, I'm Not Ultimate, I'm Super, You sound like the worse version of Lex Luther, You're not a rapper but T-Series Viewer, I'm Cooler, I'm the new king That's not a rumor, Your an Intruder, I'm also known as the Reputation Remover.

0 props, 50 posts

Alright, gonna give you some of your medicine
Feeling excited eh? Filled with adrenaline
I'm creating so many verses so fast, rapper version of Thomas Edison
Threatening, menacing
I am a villain interfering with your adventure, call me an impediment
I have a lot of experience in rapping, youre still in development
I have bars heavier than an elephant
You are excited, its evident

0 props, 50 posts

Youre literally typing down a book
I've got to be honest, I'm shook
I'd like to see you in real life, I wanna look
At you, but I got no cash
Youve got to come to Scottland, beautiful grass
But, we have bagpipe players at our airport, so I don't think you'll pass

0 props, 34 posts

Lmao, Beautiful grass XD I'm only 15 ._.

0 props, 34 posts

Well, you see I'm not in Development, everything you say is a lie and it's Irrelevant, I call it being Arrogant, you said your raps are heavier than elephants, No reason why you lack Intelligence, Your a disgrace also a Failed Experiment, Your the person that's still in Development cuz you still take the class, You say i won't be passed but too bad I'll kick each one of em in the A' $ $, in a single glance, you look like a rat who gives Tax, No time to Enhance, i will make you collapse, I'm not even halfway maxed(0%), In vast i attack fast, I've already surpassed. I'm the real Rap god. Living Outlast.

0/1000 characters