Forgot Password? Remember Me

13K props, 2K posts

Aren't they? They think fighting solves their problems makes them look tough. HA! You guys wouldn't be a true hero if it smacked you right across your face. You may have the stats, but you are weak at heart. See now we have brawns, brains and size.

Pathetic heroes-Kingz, Joshjr1996,Mandude(and he is not a hero, he is just pathetic),True_Nightmare and Eupylliya(or however you spell it).

You need to start acting like a hero and stay in your fourm and keep out of the villans. Man you can't even read the fourms.

Buttman

26K props, 12K posts

OK.

13K props, 2K posts

:P

4K props, 1K posts

"Hahahaha, Hey ManDude, let's just leave em alone ok?"

Leave who alone? ManDude hasn't said anything yet, he's just repeating the same thing over and over again. You probably meant to say "Hey ManDude, just leave and they'll leave you alone, ok?"

26K props, 12K posts

Repeating? I dont know WHAT you're talking about stary.

*sits down and crosses arms*

Please explain.

26K props, 12K posts

He said he would. He said who wouldnt reply to me anymore but suprise suprise, he did. He always dose.

13K props, 2K posts

Look, I said leave him alone. Lets just Leave HIM ALONE. Hhaha, no need to make an argument with a loser.

16K props, 5K posts

Okay Starkler your going on about nothing now. Your sarcasm is annoying. No one likes over sarcasm. Just stop postnig both of you, MD hasn't done anything wrong, your just those kind of people which make a tiny problem something huge like forgetting to but Fullstops/Periods at the end of sentences. Grammer isn't everything, you can still understand him cant you?

If YOU are so mature then YOU leave it, walk away. Isn't that mature? :L

13K props, 2K posts

:)

4K props, 1K posts

You guys really don't know what the streets are, huh? If you can't talk smack then why're you here? The admins might as well remove the streets since the majority of the people here are either too afraid to say something, or because they're too stupid to.

If you're here to tell me to leave because I'm doing what I should, then you might as well leave because I'm in the right place, you're not.

There's no problem here at all, we're just doing what we should. Well, I'M doing what I should. I pointed out that MD's grammar wasn't perfect, even though he claimed it was, then he freaked out and said he needs no recognition, he was looking for an argument, even though he can't handle one.

TSF, when did maturity come into this? I can't stress this enough, if you're telling me to leave the streets because I'm arguing in it, then all I have to say to you is that you should know better, you should know that the streets is specifically for smack talk. Read Dersa's thread.

Sad.

26K props, 12K posts

You keep thinking that.

17K props, 6K posts

Another striking comeback from the brilliant brain of ManDud.

26K props, 12K posts

Thanks! I know it was a joke but it wasnt really that offending. Got any new material? This calling me stupid stuff is getting kind of old.

1K props, 225 posts

i agrree

4K props, 1K posts

Nah, I just dissed you because you're annoying. Besides, why are you whining to everyone in the streets? It's a diss, get over it.

26K props, 12K posts

Hey stary. Not cool man not cool. If you wanna diss a urb then do it in the forums where you can actually do some damage not by pressing a button. Thats the lazy way.

4K props, 1K posts

So you're telling me that typing a sentence is exercise? I don't see much of a difference between clicking a mouse button or just typing, I don't even want to know how much you weigh.

13K props, 2K posts

Are you assuming that he is fat? You shallow piece of crap. You think you can come in here and act like you are the better man. I don't even know if you are a man! You can't shut up! Or since you have diarrhea of the mouth, create another thread! This one is old! Make a new thread and leave this one to rest in peace.

Butt

4K props, 1K posts

If I'm assuming that he is, how can I be shallow?
Why should I make a new thread when there's one right here which you made attempting to offend the heroes? This thread did fail miserably, it's quite obvious because you were the one attempting to talk smack, but I don't need to make a new one, this one is just fine.
Perhaps you just want it to "rest in peace" (lol, rest in peace..) because you know that it was a stupid idea and all your "insults" were stupid? I think that's the case.. In that case, I guess I'll just let it live.

Besides, I'll be here a while, and you guys are the one keeping this thread alive. If you'd learn to quit replying then maybe it'd be dead by now? I'm replying cause this is the streets, if you don't like it, stop replying, twa t.

26K props, 12K posts

So you're assuming I'm fat?

*rolls up sleeves*

You wanna go?!

17K props, 6K posts

You wanna go...
Oh very dear.
I'm guessing smack talk is something new to you, ManDude?

And laser I'm definitely happy now, I've been meaning to find myself someone to diss between ManDude :) You can be it!
Call it the lazy way, but I think simpler people get more offended when their prop count drops than when their street cred drops. Not that either of you had much street cred to begin with...

836 props, 123 posts

hahaha kingsland owned the both of use :L

836 props, 123 posts

its soo fun reading wot all u guys wrote... haha i luv this. keep arguing. :D

26K props, 12K posts

Kingsland this is sad. You would think a college kid would have better things to do than insult people over a kids site. I guess you're not exactly with the "in crowd" huh.

This Topic is Locked