Forgot Password? Remember Me

18K props, 4K posts

hey fellas i kno im only in the 8th grade but i saw the cutest girl today at school and i was gonna talk to her but my tounge got tounge tied because i was nervous and she laughed!!!

61K props, 3K posts

They didn't have to make even 380. I think they should have made at most 1 or 2 new pokemon. You can make plenty of adventures with the same creatures that everyone knew and loved. We struggled hard enough to learn the names of the original 151. Nobody could figure out the other ones.

9K props, 27K posts

Oh yeah, Pokemon, beyblade, Yu-Gi-Oh! The best games in those days XD

15K props, 807 posts

forget beyblade man, it was too predictable, yu-gi-oh was alright the only thing i like bout them was the cards though, i collected em like there was no tomorrow, XDD yea you have a point TT, but personally i think with 200 i was fine i mean its a perfect number tbh XDD.

18K props, 4K posts

No way Beyblade is amazing! You need to check out my youtube vids. And I still have Yu-Gi-Oh first and second gens cards... After DX or GX it went downhill...

18K props, 4K posts

Oh and thanks TT I was 12 then about to turn 13

15K props, 807 posts

Nonononono, beyblade had no enthusiasm to it, every episode involved one of them winning -_- , i have over 1000 cards mate lol XDD ive been collecting them since i was 10 :D

18K props, 4K posts

Ive been since 4! I have 2 rubbermaid tubs filled with Yu-Gi-Oh and one with Beyblade pieces

15K props, 807 posts

i gave up on beyblade years ago my friend, i kept braking em, and im british so i dont know what a rubbermaid tub is 0.o XD

26K props, 12K posts

Wow how'd you get from love and idiots, to the greatest games ever made?

1K props, 115 posts

Confusion abound.

DaKurizz, Rubbermaid is a company that makes containers. Generally fairly large ones.

15K props, 807 posts

OOOhhhhhhh, lol cheers Alb, we got here pokemon was epic and needed to be brought up as it does in every manly conversation XD

18K props, 4K posts

Beyblades rock

15K props, 807 posts

yea, but pokemon was still better, i mean when i was younger, you never heard a kid say, hey look lets go collect beyblade parts, it was more like hey dude look lets go collect pokemon trading cards :)

18K props, 4K posts

Actually I was raised in Kansas as a youngen and there beyblading is HUGE so I never even knew what pokemon was til I moved to Missouri

9K props, 27K posts

"So you asked a girl out that you thought was pretty and you barely even knew her, mhm. Then she got her friends to ask you a couple of questions (which is pretty pathetic, to be honest)
Then she said yes to you even though she doesn't know you, now you're dating and you think you're in love with her.
Honestly bro, gonna put this in the nicest way possible: That's pathetic."

Lol.

26K props, 12K posts

Dat face

95K props, 6K posts

you know what, at least he has the the freaking balls to ask her. that's more then you'll ever have R66.
he liked her so much by what he saw and went for it even tho he didn't know her. this way they will really get to know each other. at time there really is a thing called "love at first sight".

didn't even bother to read from the top to the last post. more power to ya, Homey

go fourth and rock her world!

53K props, 6K posts

rock more then her world bruh, and as for ronaldo they are gonna make a new movie staring ronaldo " the 50 year old * beeeeeeeeeeeeeeep* i don't know if its appropriate so i bleeped it.. alter just keep ya head and and make her laugh a lot girls like a funny dude
* looks in mirror *
yeah im a sexxy beast

18K props, 4K posts

Lol, guys I was 12 then, thanks for the backup though.

0/1000 characters