Forgot Password? Remember Me

1K props, 452 posts

Getcha' smack talk on. This is heroes vs. villains, yall. Yell, whisper, sit quietly in a corner of a room and watch other people yell, we don't care. Just get to the smack talkin'.

Come on Hobbes! Get over here, Van! Where are you Dersa, DudeMan, all you guys?

This is a hero vs. villain smack talk room, and if you don't like it, get out.

I want some name serious name callin' yo! Let out all that anger!

Who wants to break the ice?

7K props, 1K posts

This site is for kids, too...

35K props, 4K posts

Intelligence and wit are the best offense. Those who sink to crude language and violence to wage wars are weak.

Hopefully we can all remember the site is for all ages and act accordingly.

Funky you know I own you. :)

7K props, 1K posts

Well, maybe that's what I want you to think...

57K props, 1K posts

heres a bit of historical value that this funky fool should know,basically because he tried to buy one

in what year did the italians start harvesting spaghetti from trees. They had claimed that the despised pest, the spaghetti weevil, had been eradicated. A large number of people contacted the BBC wanting to know how to cultivate their own spaghetti trees.

bet your still waiting on yours arent you funky

57K props, 1K posts

what no one have an answer

1K props, 452 posts

Goddess, if this site is for all ages, and it is, then why do you have that picture?

You know what I'm talking about, that pic is not age appropriate.

33K props, 6K posts

Theres nothing showing that shouldn't be.
Would you prefer her CHARACTER to dress in a burqa?

7K props, 1K posts

That was an April Fool's joke, wasn't it, dan?

1K props, 452 posts

Lol funky
it's an inappropriate pic (and very unappetizing if you ask me)

I mean just look at it

7K props, 1K posts

I'm sorry, I've come to learn that it's best to just not look at *that* picture...

1K props, 452 posts

She even has a song called "strip dance".

What is up with that?

7K props, 1K posts

I don't know, ask her. Then again, you might get seduced... I'd steer clear of her if I was you.

57K props, 1K posts

are you disgusted by a beautiful woman sitting in a chair clothed, in a comfortable be it provactive postion.

here we go another zero picking at every little thing

moron if it wasnt appropriate then why would the admins have allowed it.

thats my take on the matter but you will most likely be feeling the wrath of the goddess_de_nocturne

7K props, 1K posts

Oh no, now we're shaking in our boots...

Not a scantily clad villain and her grammatically-challenged sidekick! Whatever will we do?

1K props, 452 posts

Prolly. Knowing her, I will.

1. If you've fallen in love with a profile pic, then get over it. Maybe I am having problems with sight, but that girl isn't beautiful.

Feh, you have your own opinion.

There's no girl on the planet that looks just like that, let alone the person that created the account.

2. As a zero, it's my job to pick it all out. It annoys you guys to rock bottom, and shows all your flaws.

By the way, not using punctuation is like calling yourself an idiot to try and annoy us.

No great villain has ever not used punctuation.

Feh, you aren't a great villain, anyway.

57K props, 1K posts

better shake in em while their still on your feet.

1K props, 452 posts

OH NO! Dan is going to take our boots, too!

This is like a nightmare we can never wake up from!

57K props, 1K posts

balla for someone to talk alot of trash you have nothing to back it up, expect for the other zeros covering your tail.

33K props, 6K posts

1. If you've fallen in love with a profile pic, then get over it. Maybe I am having problems with sight, but that girl isn't beautiful.

So it's ok to cast negative judgement, but positive is a no no?

There's no girl on the planet that looks just like that, let alone the person that created the account.

No-one looks like a cartoon? WOW. Never would have guessed.

1K props, 452 posts

For DudeMan,

He was calling her a beautiful girl, this fictional drawing. That isn't beautiful.

For BigDan,

1. This IS a trash talk room. Did you expect to come into a smack talk room and NOT hear some trash talk?

2. What do you mean, nothing to back it up?

33K props, 6K posts

YOU find the picture not beautiful?

1K props, 452 posts

I find the picture ugly and unappetizing.

My opinion.

BigDan finds the picture beautiful.

His opinion.

What don't you understand?

33K props, 6K posts

Opinions are like ringholes everyones got one, but really shouldn't be shared in public.
Especially when it's ugly.

7K props, 1K posts

It could be considered a slight...deviance to find a cartoon attractive. Nothing wrong with finding the art itself beautiful, but the content itself...that's somewhat weird.

57K props, 1K posts

I always wondered why that zeros like you never had a woman, now I see why, to much time spent looking down on the rest of the world in your self centered, deranged,diluetd sense of reality that you fail to notice there are other people on the planet that actually have emotions and feelings.

Thought you zeros were supposed to be building up self esteem and confidence not tearing it down ,thats what you bright and shinys are supposed to be doing.

0/1000 characters