Forgot Password? Remember Me

1K props, 452 posts

Getcha' smack talk on. This is heroes vs. villains, yall. Yell, whisper, sit quietly in a corner of a room and watch other people yell, we don't care. Just get to the smack talkin'.

Come on Hobbes! Get over here, Van! Where are you Dersa, DudeMan, all you guys?

This is a hero vs. villain smack talk room, and if you don't like it, get out.

I want some name serious name callin' yo! Let out all that anger!

Who wants to break the ice?

2K props, 2K posts

omg nice one

1K props, 452 posts

Really Os, what's your pic?

2K props, 2K posts

i think osmelio is pepe the retarded bird

57K props, 1K posts

that just irritates you doesnt it not knowing what something is, take a closer look, thats another thing you zeros are supposed to be good at

1K props, 452 posts

You villains are smelly.

oh.

2K props, 2K posts

supafly you cant even trash talk in your own topic

57K props, 1K posts

what kind of retort is that well atleast we dont run around our underware and wanna be capes made from superman bedsheets

1K props, 452 posts

At least we use punctuation and make our posts legible

2K props, 2K posts

ya hes scared he wont come to mine

1K props, 452 posts

That's funny, I don't see any requests in my inbox. Must be a glitch.

:P

1K props, 452 posts

Gotta go...write me something nice for tomoro

57K props, 1K posts

you obviously dont read the posts above.

I mentioned earlier if I wanted to use proper grammer, and puncutation I would.

I do it to irritate you zeros that take the time to constantely look for any little flaw, another annoying zero trait.

522 props, 49 posts

you know you villains would jump off a cliff if there was a scratch and sniff at the bottom

522 props, 49 posts

got nothin else to say cowards

57K props, 1K posts

you have that backwards were not the ones wearing helmets, and riding the short bus, where you have to use a secret passcode to get on, eating paste directly out of the jar and licking chalkboards, we shall leave that all to the zeros ,as for the scratch and sniff ,you can go retrieve it aweman you know you want to

522 props, 49 posts

sure i would but it'd have to be in the catolog

57K props, 1K posts

new shoe smell is what it looks like or atleast thats what you think

19K props, 2K posts

I believe there truly is no point in bothering to type with correct grammar and such. Even though, I once in a while actually bother. While most of the time I could not even care. We are supposed to enjoy this game. While grammar, well grammar just is not fun, not fun at all,

Sincerely,

Green_Goober05

35K props, 4K posts

Are we really reverting to the old bad grammar and punctuation insults?

Didn't we do this last month?

It is so pathetic when you zeroes run out of insults and fall back onto your old standby.

Obviously it is completely annoying when someone can't bother to use a period, a comma or even hit return to make sure the reader will know the run on sentence is over. But really is that the best you can come up with?

Your attack against evil world domination is a grammar check?

I am fully confident my evil empire will remain intact and prosper...

18K props, 1K posts

Goddess just owns ya Zeros backsides

19K props, 2K posts

y0u Kn0w Wh4t M4B3 w3 sH0U1D jU5T tYp3 l1k3 tH15?

~GREEDY Goober

7K props, 1K posts

You think that we're somehow enraged by your pathetic grammar? All we've done is point out the fact that it makes you look stupid.

And as for the weak insults comment, the villains are hardly coming up with better:

"Goddess just owns ya Zeros backsides"

"new shoe smell is what it looks like or atleast thats what you think"

"Ha ha who the hell do you the you are aweman?"

Hardly the words of super-evil genii, is it? Which leads me to conclude that you are not, in fact, genii, or even that evil...

19K props, 2K posts

If I were to put down one of my insults.. My account would be toast.. No profanity but.. the things you would imagine while reading would make you mind implode..

7K props, 1K posts

Is that something to be proud of? That you are incapable of making a censored insult?

19K props, 2K posts

My insults make it through the censors just fine and well yet.. admins dont agree.. Affy told me to lay off my reg insults or she would ban my account.. hmm.. its actually been awhile since I saw affy..

0/1000 characters