Forgot Password? Remember Me

1K props, 452 posts

Getcha' smack talk on. This is heroes vs. villains, yall. Yell, whisper, sit quietly in a corner of a room and watch other people yell, we don't care. Just get to the smack talkin'.

Come on Hobbes! Get over here, Van! Where are you Dersa, DudeMan, all you guys?

This is a hero vs. villain smack talk room, and if you don't like it, get out.

I want some name serious name callin' yo! Let out all that anger!

Who wants to break the ice?

33K props, 6K posts

There YOU go again.
How am I meant to argue with a moron?
Yes. I called you a moron sfb.
Just thought I'd clarify that, as you are, as previously stated, a moron.

7K props, 1K posts

*whispers* I think he's saying that you're a moron, Supa ;)

1K props, 452 posts

*smiles back at fool*

DudeMan, those were my thoughts exactly.

You're getting worse than the "your mom" jokes. I mean I said Dan's post was irrelevant, and you said "No. YOU'RE totally irrelevant!" I said, "There you go again" and so of course you had to say "There YOU go again."

This is getting old, back and forth.

If you have something to say like-

"You zeroes have no wit, villains will always stay on top! D-Day will never come you stupid zero!"

-then please say it now before I die of boredom.

33K props, 6K posts

No YOU'RE worse than the "your mom" jokes.

I like how you reiterated what was previously stated in a concise form so everyone who wasn't laughing at you could easily catch up.
You truly are a hero.

Hmmmm anyone else notice that hero and moron are interchangeable?
That's called a synonym.

Say it with me kids. SIN ON IM.

Ahhhhh Hooked on Phonics. Where would a hero be without ya!

57K props, 1K posts

obviously i struck a nerve how was my post irrelevent if you have so much to say about it, someone said you were annoying I simply stated that you were trying to come out of your shell in the hopes the you might find a girl and besides you moron that was trying to outsmart as much as an insult seems as if you forgotten what sarcasm is so here is a definition you dang zeros are turning me into a teacher, Sarcasm is a form of humor that uses sharp, cutting remarks or language intended to mock, wound, or subject to contempt or ridicule

35K props, 4K posts

Weak weak weak. For someone who claims those responding are irrelevant and annoying, you are sure putting a lot of effort into interacting with them.

Pretty sure that is a cry for attention. What the matter gnat? Mommy not love you enough?

7K props, 1K posts

Dan, please use some punctuation, capital letters or even some paragraph spaces. Anything that will make your posts somewhat legible would be a great help for anyone trying to respond to your nonsense.

Reading your incessant babbling is hurting my eyes, and I'm never gonna take the time to struggle through your terrible post structure.

"A good insult poorly structured is a poor insult. A poor insult poorly structured is a waste of time and space. An insult coming from bigdan deserves to be ridiculed by Heroes."

Confucius

To be honest, though, it's what we've come to expect from you Villain types...

35K props, 4K posts

Naughty Naughty Funky...

I have always been so fond of you ;)

Glad to have you back, some intelligence amongst the zeroes will greatly improve the verbal sparring. Even the minute amount you bring should help immensely.

7K props, 1K posts

Don't worry, they're just playing dumb. It's a cunning attempt to lull you guys into a false sense of security. It's working, right? ;)

Yeah, it's good to be talking to you again, too :) I should be on a lot more often now so prepare for more Funktification! (Is that a word? If it ain't, it should be.)

35K props, 4K posts

The only thing hindering your amazing potential is the company you keep. Leave the mouth breathers drooling on their nappy rugs and come to the dark side sweets. We can have sooo much fun ;)

7K props, 1K posts

You know I can't do that. Why, I'm the strange, sticky substance holding the Heroes together. I gotta stick to my heroic ways, otherwise Urbanville will fall into darkness ;) Well, maybe...

35K props, 4K posts

Possibly, but wouldn't it be so fun to watch from our side of the field?

A small quivering mass of weak-kneed, washed out zeroes.

How idyllic!

7K props, 1K posts

I'm not sure I'd view such a sight from the same prespective as you, not that such a sight would ever actually occur. Urbanville's heroes have the strongest knees around :)

57K props, 1K posts

yeah cause everyone knows zeros beg for their lives on their knees

7K props, 1K posts

Yet another gurgling, moronic contribution from the Master of Idiocy...

Hardly an original thought, considering the previous 2 posts handle the matter of heroes' knees adequately.

The lack of structure and punctuation still pervades your comments, and, to be frank, your comment there does more harm to your own reputation, and thus you disposition as a whole, than it does to ours.

I suppose that I ought to thank you...

57K props, 1K posts

punctuation is for you zeros if I wished to use it, I would and it just furthers the point it doesnt take much to disturb and irritate a zero such as yourself

on another point the newly given title master of idiocy, it seems you have placed me in a position of authority, then that would make me master over all you driviling idiots

so bow before your master zero before I strip your flesh and feed it to my dragons and grind your bones into dust

19K props, 2K posts

Funky Fool,
I will throw you into a bath tub filled with razor blades, throw salt onto you while I smash your knees and shoulders with a sledge hammer and then I will drag you out, leave you for three days of baking in the sun wallowing in misery and finally let my dogs feed on you..

1K props, 452 posts

Villains look weird. So ha.

19K props, 2K posts

you are so annoying just seeing your posts make me wanna bite the lead..

1K props, 452 posts

As will yours

53K props, 6K posts

wow nice come back..... good one venom lol

1K props, 452 posts

What is your pic, osmelliio?

Every time you post, I try to figure it out.

A little help?

1K props, 452 posts

Really? Cause I would.

57K props, 1K posts

thought you zeros were supposed to have good eyes and perception

53K props, 6K posts

lol

0/1000 characters