Forgot Password? Remember Me

1K props, 452 posts

Getcha' smack talk on. This is heroes vs. villains, yall. Yell, whisper, sit quietly in a corner of a room and watch other people yell, we don't care. Just get to the smack talkin'.

Come on Hobbes! Get over here, Van! Where are you Dersa, DudeMan, all you guys?

This is a hero vs. villain smack talk room, and if you don't like it, get out.

I want some name serious name callin' yo! Let out all that anger!

Who wants to break the ice?

1K props, 452 posts

At least Funky strikes fear in something, don't be jealous, Dan...

57K props, 1K posts

well things always look bigger when your hiding under at table and hey you leave jumpy alone he couldnt help being born around a power plant must have struck fear in himself when he looked in a mirror

1K props, 452 posts

...proving my point that he is scarier than you

57K props, 1K posts

I'm talkin bout funky being under the table

1K props, 452 posts

...exactly...

forget it

57K props, 1K posts

*jumps up on table*hopefully the legs will fall out from under it right on top of em then maybe he will learn to pick a better hiding spot

7K props, 1K posts

*picks up table and throws dan across room* Haha, I was merely fooling you!

1K props, 452 posts

no, you were funky fooling him!

57K props, 1K posts

is that how it played out in your head even with your super zero stregth you could get me off the floor

5K props, 1K posts

whos talkin when i first thaught his avi was a x-ray of a head!!!

57K props, 1K posts

looks more an xray of his butt after I lost my boot

1K props, 452 posts

...good one...

57K props, 1K posts

that reminds me you owe me a new pair of boots

1K props, 452 posts

...of course I do...

57K props, 1K posts

hey balla what did the five fingers say to the face

1K props, 452 posts

Q. What did the balla say to dan?
A. ...good one...

57K props, 1K posts

enough of your narsistic behavior and for those you that dont know what that is heres a definition : believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special people so all of yall zeros on the helmet brigad riding the little yellow bus balla needs your attention

1K props, 452 posts

You nailed it.

Narsistic behavior central, right here.

And our little yellow bus is not for the faint hearted, I'll have you know, it is tricked out with spinners and all of the bus riders have secret passcodes they have to tell the bus driver to get in. It's hardcore.

All my fellas ridin' in the little yellow bus representing narsistic behavior post here! Come on, all my zeroes, get in here!

19K props, 2K posts

SFB I have seen my share of pathetic zeros during my year on urbaniacs and I have to say you are seriously getting on my nerves with your annoying whiny attitude.

If your intentions are to stay on urbaniacs that is well and all but for the sake of us that actually enjoy this site and are trying to keep it great quit being sooooo annoying.

Us villains are a proud group and as such we are never wrong ;) just ask any villain.. WE ARE THE LEADERS OF THIS SITE IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT. Villains rule and zeros are fools.

Go crawl back to your Hopeless Alliance friends even though the pathetic fools are trying to bring back a lifeless corpse with nothing but a 9 volt battery..

Just face the reality that the Hopeless Alliance will NEVER be able to win while there are great villains around such as myself, dudeman, dersarend and richmax. face it we win and we shall always win.. this isnt a movie so dont expect a happy ending..

1K props, 452 posts

haha Richmax...

I strive to top your list. The whole post is to tick off people such as yourself by being as insanely annoying and childish as possible.

You know your villain group may have brawn, but we heroes have the power of wit. Due to lack of participation we have fallen lower in the wars, but we will always be superior in a battle of brains.

I won't call you villains hopeless, because that would be a lie. Even the nomads have hope, every single person has some hope of making it. Even richmax.

You are having fun right now while your villain disposition is on top, but while you sit back and laugh at us saying "There is no way you could defeat the powerful villains" we are preparing for the attack.

D-Day will come, and you will be very unprepared.

57K props, 1K posts

you know what hes not annoying its just the charm trying to shine through as if he believes any substancial female influence in this forum would pay him any attention, look at me ladies but i havent been on a date since rocky mountain jeans were popular but i can out smart a teenager

1K props, 452 posts

Totally irrelevant, you didn't even outsmart me, you obviously don't have anything to rebound what I just said...

33K props, 6K posts

No. YOU'RE totally irrelevant!

1K props, 452 posts

There you go again. You couldn't put up an arguement so you had to hurl something out there.

1K props, 452 posts

Come on, someone say, "You zeroes have no wit, villains will always stay on top! D-Day will never come you stupid zero!"

0/1000 characters