and ayo I'll never crank a Supaman cos I never bought a comic/
everytime I get sick with my raps I'll make you vomit/
I'm a lyricist|| watch out cos all the queers get hit/
them dudes doin' stunts on that Fear Factor show is fearin' this/
so get Sonic and nuckle up|| I love girls wit bubble buts/
I aint R.Kelly but the kid gotta double up/

peace...

0 props, 4 posts

Oh Itsyabooooy nah bro your rhymes probably come from a Toy. Oh you go back to hell and keep taking all your L's. Itsyabooooy well I did your girl she was in a hurl she was fine like a dime Yo ucan't keep up she said you suck she said you was slow she said we was not yo.

0 props, 4 posts

Hey altergut Nice waterguts you better shut or life is gonna suck Watch out before your career turns into Muck if that does not happen it is because of Beginners Luck Your raps sound like they came from a Duck You be rapping everyone be saying Yuck Why the Duck do your raps sound worse then a Pile of Muck a pile of muck raps better Yo raps go Muck muck You be lucky if that Luck doesn't act like a Duck and start to suck.

0 props, 4 posts

I am LineBinder I put yo raps and make em good in my Grinder They go in the trash and after that they are Ripped up and hashed You be the last one Trying to act fun never shot a gun Pow My rap so hard it Crapped on yow How?!?

12 props, 231 posts

Yo, you keep on rhyming the same thing
Guess that's why you'll never win
Thinking that you're the rap king
Well you're wrong
No idea who's the real one
The battle just started but you already know who has won

0 props, 1 posts

Skadadal Skadudul youre rhyms are like noddles
What you trying to rap you cant even think straight
Am the pro am the god
you dont stand a chance
Just go run back to youre mommy and cry to her tell her that a dissed you all the way

0 props, 2 posts

WHACK!
You're hairline, yo ugly smile, errything is whack!
You can't spell, you breath smell *sniffs* ooh, errything is whack!
You can't rhyme,that shoud be a crime, cause you just, too, whack!
You copy and paste, and im still in 1st place Cause you just, too, WHACK!

0 props, 2 posts

You copy and pasting, Just stay in your place man;You number 0.
Fixing the placement, you not on it; Cause im the hero
. Hottest rhymes, Im the OG crime; You a nothing.
You look like a munchkin, Go back to crunching; It's all you do.

0 props, 7 posts

Amanda may you shouldn't be talking we be spttin all those rhymes but you be spitting my precious time i can run the time but ur not worth a dime. you think ur a pro you can't diss anyone yo.

0 props, 1 posts

You say u have a girlfriend but you dating your mom and at the senior prom you went to the dance with your grandma

0 props, 7 posts

It's super in the house your new i know but you will run from me like a mouse so and fly away like fly guy.

0 props, 1 posts

How is this website still alive I mean come on how many more years will it survive

0 props, 9 posts

Hey ppl

0 props, 9 posts

Pls don't hate on my rap I'm only 13 and I get a lot of hate :(

0 props, 9 posts

Look I'm only 13 not 14 I got a lot of people who wanna hurt me, they call me trash but I not mind that I just sit back and spit my rhymes! No I'm not famous no I'm not shameless I don't get the spotlight! I just pick up the rake without a break but it ain't no problem when I got Jesus here to how me the way to victory! I'm gonna show people who thought I as fake that I actually got some faith! It wasn't my mind that got me in this position, no it was the revolution of rap! My older brother has been my idle since the first day I saw him rap, right away I knew that I could do that so now I just sit back and spit my raps! You don't wanna mess with me unless your down to get slapped no not capped I got no glock to protect block! Someday I'm gonna show you people that you should have never doubted me back in school you know that place where you were cool! Well guess what you are nothing close to cool but nearly close to a fool!

0 props, 9 posts

I know I'm not a likeable person but I know that one day I'm actually gonna excist in this universe where I see a whole lot of hate in people who just don't wanna be there the next day! I can't stand the way we treat our own kind, these are the Lord's children not mine! But I know someday I will change many of their lives where they don't live with as much hate as mine. Everyday it's the same thing on the news where people get shot,stabbed, and even brutally beat! And it's not fair that we take other people's children from their lives! Oh Lord please don't take mine I wanna live till it's rightfully my time! But some of you may know what it's like to lose someone you really love! I know that I've ones felt the pain when I lost someone who didn't deserve it. I mean he didn't even expect it but I know that he is out there in a better place making sure others will never get hurt!

0 props, 9 posts

I get why many people die before the flash of an eye. Because many people are not the kind that care for their own lives! But it doesn't mean to take someone else's live. But what can I say I'm only 13 and I don't have a big mind I'm not Joseph. David, or even God but I know that it's not right to kill your own kind. Your flesh and blood there is o difference between our color everyone is beautiful just the way they are! We aren't wild animals that live off the flesh from others. We are the Lord's children and if you don't see that then maybe you belong to the devil...I know that humans aren't stupid enough to think once before they commite a crime! But besides this point just enjoy life while u still can...I gotta get me a rest. Now give me a come back!

0 props, 9 posts

:( :( :( my rap was lame! :( :( !_!

0 props, 9 posts

:( :( :( my rap was lame! :( :( !_!

0 props, 9 posts

If u want me to make one about Donald trump just tell me and I will. I mean I suck at rapping but at
Least I try and I know that I will get better!! :)

0 props, 9 posts

No never mind I wont make one about him can't think of one sorry

0 props, 16 posts

why can I not rap what I wanna rap?! Is it too cruel. Let me post all of what I want to say please!

0 props, 16 posts

Ok, i am going to post 1 piece at a time and see if that helps get the word out of what i am wanting to say.

0 props, 16 posts

Sorry?!... your terrible! Why are you here? Oh just waiting to be destroyed! Your kind make me annoyed. Someone should toss you in a void. You lines are generic, mine are authentic made. Why can’t you be like dust and fade. Go away now, you are not players. You amateurs and failures. Oh I am Sorry was I cruel? In the world of rap I rule. If you dare challenge the god of rap, your looking for recipe for disaster. Messing with the master. Fear my might. Then take flight. This the future of rap. Your god of crap, so hit the road ASAP. Welcome to the new generation. You will not live to see it cause you met your salavation.

0 props, 16 posts

My rhymes were built on a foundation of fire. When I am done with you, you all will need to retire. If not I will make you ancient history. When you step into my territory. I am a legend, people know my story. You could not keep up with my pace and flow. You would be too slow!

0 props, 16 posts

Wannabes, you could not dis me if you were me! Adios amigo, your over with fanito.

0/1000 characters