Forgot Password? Remember Me

14K props, 723 posts

I have noticed many participants of a female nature posting in this thread. When I left messages in the Ladies' Room, I was faced with multiple disses. I must inquire, is this a double standard or does the female gender discriminate against gentlemen of a nerdly nature?

Poindexter

85K props, 4K posts

LOL!

Good observation, and an excellent question, my nerdly friend.

1K props, 70 posts

I would like to know the answer to that too! XD

14K props, 723 posts

A prompt answer would be greatly appreciated.

1K props, 70 posts

Hmm....Well, if you want an answer, you would probably have to ask the ladies themselves...

33K props, 6K posts

I beleive that part of the answer would be that the ladies allowed some men into their forum, so thet think they deserve the right to post in the mens.
However, alot of males were shunned by the womenfolk, so feel free to shun them if you like.
I advise not to, you know how women like to gossip, it could lead to you being hunted down by a gaggle of girlies.

14K props, 723 posts

If that were the given situation then that would be understandable but permit me to question you once more, DudeMan. Where are the posts generated from the male gender in the Ladies' Room?

33K props, 6K posts

Due to the (I don't want to use the word "ballbreaking" but nothing else fits) nature of a mod or 2, most, if not all, have been deleted. However, it IS a fact that men did post in there, usually the ones that some women had a "thing" for.
Women that do post in here, do so at their own risk. They know, or at least SHOULD know, that they will most likely be oggled, perved on, hit on, and possibly abused because of their gender. If they can deal with it without gettin their G's all tangled, then I am happy to let them post here.
As long as they fulfill their womanly duties first.
eg cleaning, satisfying the mans hunger, and his appetite.

35K props, 4K posts

*winks at DM*

womanly duties huh...

Oh I'll leave your little forum alone... for now.

Bye Boys!!

6K props, 1K posts

maybe because the fellas are gentlemen and don't diss ladies while the ladies are scared for their privatcy.

242K props, 2K posts

The ladies will be staying out again. As long as no one calls them out specifically, they shouldn't be here. If someone makes a thread that ends up calling them out thinking they are safe in the fellas forum then expect them to respond. Other than that they shouldn't be responding here.

141K props, 5K posts

I posted. 'drops gum wrapper on the floor" oh yea, come and do something.

28K props, 7K posts

Bots have no gender and you are helping clean their spam so I'm making an exception Syd.

28K props, 7K posts

bump

95K props, 5K posts

thump

141K props, 5K posts

That's what I thought

28K props, 7K posts

being honest syd due to a common enemy

28K props, 7K posts

Izle needs to Stahp.

201 props, 444 posts

Any body need a girlfriend?

28K props, 7K posts

bump

141K props, 5K posts

Maybe Poindexter is still out there

141K props, 5K posts

Did he have a myspace account?

28K props, 7K posts

It's a possibility.

141K props, 5K posts

Kinda think he was someone else, I think that happened quite a bit on this site. STILL Does with those Rappers.

61K props, 3K posts

*whistles*

Fellas, we got a girl in here! Everybody give Syd a diss.

141K props, 5K posts

poo poo you

0/1000 characters