Forgot Password? Remember Me

141K props, 5K posts

Heros?

I am posting this in absolute disgust. I can sense the panic and fear from a few hero's. No this isn't a call a thread just nice villainous reminder.

Why is it that the hero's can make a battle with all of their strong people and take on the villains without complaint?

We still join in the battles even though we will loose. But let the strong of villains join and all you hear is:
Woe is me.
They are too strong
I will feel these bruises forever.

OK, BE QUIET AND TAKE YOUR BEATING LIKE THE HERO'S YOU ARE

Or wait did you become like sheep being lead to the slaughter?

146K props, 22K posts

Not that I'm feeling guilty or anything...

I have an issue when ANYONE who is uber strong joins the battle at the last moment.

I had the same problem with RUSHBOY used to pull that nonsense and he IS a Hero. *smiles*

I dunno, but for me, the reason why I don't run around in my MoF body joining most of the battles is because I would like to keep them even and even give folks a chance to kill me. If I do dress up in my legs it's normally to even the fight or if it's going to be a 4 on 1 but even then I am killable. (Is that even a word? I don't care, I'm in da zone! lol) Who wouldn't want to kill me?

I would kill myself if it didn't look weird. *smiles*

Now...

Yes I'll admit that I called Soul a punk and I refer to him as punk.

But if you want to talk about fair...

I did the same thing to Rush...

146K props, 22K posts

And I will continue to do the same thing regardless.

If you see that a battle is almost even, just stay out of it OR dress down. Let someone else jump in so there could actually be a battle. Not a bunch of ants trying to swat Goliath...

Man...Where's David when we need him?! lol

But that's just me. If folks have a problem with my thought processes...

Well then, you're just going to have a problem with them. I can't change them. It's like telling red Kool aid to stop being red...

It's just not Kosher.

242K props, 2K posts

Actually the fight went from their side having a big advantage to the villains side having it. If not for him calling us out the way he did I wouldn't have bothered, but when we are flat out called out then we will come.

So it's perfectly ok with the heroes side having a huge advantage but when it switches to the villains side having it thats when the complaining starts.

146K props, 22K posts

Actually I don't know what happened last night. I wasn't around. I wasn't even filled in on the situation...All I saw was another situation where I heard:

"And then Soul jumped in at the last moment."

I hear that all the time.

Usually there's a:

"The battle was almost even and then Soul jumped in and tipped the scale to the Villains."

Now, if you READ everything I wrote carefully you will see that I used to get on Rush about that too especially if he was joining my side giving the Heroes an unfair advantage.

Maybe I should work out a deal with the Mayor so I can get some urbos for every time I hear, "And then Soul jumped in at the last minute."

Whatever happened last night is between you and those who were there. My calling you a punk is a general comment on what I have seen and heard going around.

So before you play the unfair card to my statement, please reread what I said.

Duuuuuude, for realz...

34K props, 2K posts

The topper of all of this... is that I am usually the first one to be downed for the Villains, well before Soul.

LOL, I love it!

141K props, 5K posts

The battle wasn't started immediately. Any one could of left if they really felt that it wasn't Fair. They could of cried before or after... Choice was theirs :)

57K props, 2K posts

I agree. I have been noticing a trend, in that the Heroes are blasting away any villains in order of weakest to strongest. Then of course, the strongest blasts all of them away from strongest to weakest.

I made a thread about it, quoting it as an unwritten rule, and I got an earful saying that unwritten rules don't count, upon which time J_TRANE mentioned that it is indeed written in the HA rules for battles.

17K props, 6K posts

It cuz they can't handle Soul evil eye

33K props, 6K posts

PANSIES!

A Villainous organisation does what it wants, when it wants, deal with it.

85K props, 4K posts

Waaah waaah waaah.... Evil organization? Pftt!

Looks like Soulie has a new mommy to me :)

146K props, 22K posts

*snickers*

33K props, 6K posts

HAHAHAHA, good one Mr A. THAT is A grade comedy at it's finest.
Are you by chance a screenplay writer for sitcoms?
You know the ones, like...60 minutes or something?
:-|

tool

146K props, 22K posts

So uh...

If summahlah is Soul's mother. Does that make DudeMan the greasy uncle? You know the one that no one wants to hug because he smells like rotting luncheon meat? *gags*

242K props, 2K posts

no summers is just the cute lady that stands by me. The only mommy that has ever been around here is when Affy was mommy HA.

35K props, 4K posts

So let me see if I have this right.....

Slim called out the villains?

Slim started a battle?

Villains showed up to his call out?

Soul showed up to Slim's call out?

Slim started the battle with Soul there?

Slim lost and now is upset that Soul was there?

In a battle which he created and had the power not to start?

141K props, 5K posts

Affy, that is all just so wrong.

No offense to DudeMan and Soul.

"For real" that is just wrong.

Goddess that was a nice wrap up there.

35K props, 4K posts

I just wanted to make sure I had an accurate portrayal of events to laugh myself silly too.

141K props, 5K posts

MMMM, I maybe wrong I think Soul said slim set it up. Maybe soul can lead some light on this subject.

I do know they cried like babies once they lost.

hahahahah, I think a bunch of tissues should be nearby for the next time.

146K props, 22K posts

Yea, summers does the same thing I used to do for the members of the H.A. and I'm the only Mom?

Hmmm...

Not only are you a Punk, Soul, but you're an inconsistent Punk...

A PUNK nonetheless.

Eh, but the summer and the "Mom" title came from my LHM...Although...

It did seem kinda mom-ish summahlah. All you needed was some rollers in your hair and a rolling pin in one hand. lol

As for DudeMan...

You fit the role perfectly. Don't change a thing! *winks*

141K props, 5K posts

me with rollers and a rolling pin?

ok, now the rolling pin I can see but definitely not the curlers.

I guess the mom instinct just kicks in, in all aspects of my life. Your LHM could spot a mom out of of a bunch of women standing around talking. HMMMMM, wonder who he's been watching?

But seriously no rollers in my hair I do everything I can to keep my hair straight.

lmao

146K props, 22K posts

"Your LHM could spot a mom out of of a bunch of women standing around talking. HMMMMM, wonder who he's been watching?"

I dunno...

Let's take a stab in the dark here...

HIS MOM.

*smirks*

Nice try though. *smiles*

141K props, 5K posts

lmao, you are prob. right Affy.

85K props, 4K posts

What? You thought super heroes didn't have moms?

I thought it was pretty obvious the mommy thing kicked in when you decided to defend poor lil defenseless Soulie :)

heheheh

242K props, 2K posts

That wasn't a mommy thing.
She will protect anyone that is Family.
That protection comes in the form of a big sister. She won't stand for anyone hassling us, especially if it's not herself.

146K props, 22K posts

Yea...

Since when does a big sister wag her finger at folks?

Pfft...If I was the H.A. Mom for pulling the same stunts then summers pulled a Mom move herself.

Big sisters don't wag their fingers. They get their scrap on! *smiles*

I LOVE how you vermin try to justify things...

Even when it makes no sense. *shakes head*

0/1000 characters