Forgot Password? Remember Me

99K props, 1K posts

When I first came here, I was a lot smaller than I am now. I got this big because I got inspired. Ah, yes! *looks wistful* I will always remember my first diss.

It came from goddess_de_nocturne who accused me of playing at being "the sarcastic little jerk". Then she dissed me. And I remember thinking to myself, "Hey, I am a sarcastic little jerk! What do you mean, playing?".

So here I am today, a very strong sarcastic little jerk. Oh, sure, I've had other disses, but they really just don't compare. I've been dissed by CrimsonKing, but he disses people like he changes his socks-at least once a month whether he thinks he needs to or not.

Yes, goddess, when I am there to foil one of your evil schemes, remember, I am what I am today because of that first diss!

Happy Valentines' Day!

19K props, 8K posts

and cut! *director stops recording* hmmm ill name this "the battle of little boys" remember the little boys who are always like "oooh you ant bat me i have super special armour" you 2 are doign the exact same thing except your grown men. Dersa well have fun with your imaginaion we all know you like pretending and dragus.... how could you sink to his level come on.... shape up and be a real villan

99K props, 1K posts

I think you might like to reread this you have it so backward .Well your right about this part.
DragQueen shape up and be a real villan

22K props, 3K posts

If your brain muscle was as exercised as your jaw muscle (or is that typing finger...) you might present half a challenge, rather than presenting yourself as the mentally deficient RiffRaff sidekick of the HA.

28K props, 13K posts

Yet the dragqueen comment does not work for someone who never wears womens clothes. Check Your Facts. Yet You think I need to be a better villain I probably need a better opponent than this pitiful Fool named Dersarend. *Stays hidden in the shadows.*

141K props, 5K posts

Dersarend you have yet to amaze me with the name calling.

I think I'll wait to post until someone has something worthy for a response put in here.

Lets see how long it takes for someone to actually post something worth while. It is now 5:37 PM here in PA. I'll check back every now and then.

19K props, 8K posts

wheres pa?

141K props, 5K posts

oh, that is Pennsylvania surfey.

Its now 8:37 and still nothing.

19K props, 8K posts

hmmm calcium carbonate is chalk ^^ there thats worthwile to say

35K props, 4K posts

Try again pinky.. calcium carbonate is used for antacids and supplements for those low in calcium.

Doc Goddess

19K props, 8K posts

nope look it up on wikipidia. it specifically says :calcium carbonate is the main ingredient of Aragonite
Calcite
Vaterite
Chalk
Limestone
Marble

29K props, 3K posts

But you said IS chalk, which is wrong. Now if ud said it was the main ingredient of chalk, you would of been right... jeez... even gumbi would of known that.

19K props, 8K posts

whatever! your right and im wrong. happy?

141K props, 5K posts

Now, I'm just curious of something. Since none of the vigi's have come out to play, I wonder how long it will take my nemesis to get his message.

Yo, Diddoe, that would be you and all your yammering. Come out come out. I wanna see how good/bad you are at this.

hahahhahah

35K props, 4K posts

*brings chairs and a pitcher of Sangria*

We could be here awhile.. Thought we should be comfortable.

*hands summers a glass* It's afternoon somewhere lol

25K props, 1K posts

Pulls up chair beside Goddess and Summer.
hi Systas, we may have a long wait.
Pulls out deck of cards and deasls Summers and Goddess 7 card stud.

35K props, 4K posts

hmmm stud.. *thinks and smiles*

We may have to call in for reinforcements.. this could be a really long wait.

141K props, 5K posts

long wait it is.

*sits* down by the systers.

umm he might be taking too long. Is I see it somethings are worth waiting for.

35K props, 4K posts

I'm gonna need another pitcher if we have to sit here much longer...

You sure he is worth waiting for? I have never found him to be anymore captivating than a mosquito bite.

141K props, 5K posts

you know its the fun of being able to smack talk him. I'm looking forward to this. Been a loooong time coming.

25K props, 1K posts

That's what Systers are for Summs. Well be right here the whole way. I wouldn't miss this for the world.

*calls the club for a Sangria delivery*

141K props, 5K posts

Summers, its the weekend, and he's got a new girlfriend, and he is rearranging his closet, color cordinating his shoes and ties, feeding the hamsters,,, ohhh the list goes on for Diddoe..
Might as well deal me in on the cards.

141K props, 5K posts

cool someone else to play card.

Might want to redeal again Elanore.

19K props, 8K posts

who are you waiting for?

0/1000 characters