Forgot Password? Remember Me

85K props, 4K posts

You've found the right place for it! Since the big bad Goat has been recruiting, it's high time someone showed the light on his evil ways. YES, there are other options in Urbanville. ;)

(You guys already noticed the moniker "Urbanvillain" the Goat was using... uhm, seems to me that might apply to just one person, not a whole town, don'tcha think? hehehe)

Back to da topic... Make sure you check out ALL the forums and get a feel for what disposition would fit you best. Of course the heroes in the HUSTLE Alliance would love for you to join us in the fight against evil, but there are plenty of other funky options as well. Choose wisely... and make sure you've got plenty of homeys you can count on!

If you ever need any help around town, don't hesitate to holla for a hero!

Brought to you by one of yer friendly neighborhood superhero type guys, and the "Heroic Urbaniacs Stompin' The Little Evil-doers" Alliance.

95K props, 5K posts

just like a noob going for the quick stats. once you get them high you'll sturt around and say " i can take out any villain just bring it on and see"

get them the old way and gain some respect, that whats fracked up with this place.

* waits fo the typaical response*

95K props, 5K posts

hehe, that almost made me laugh. come on I'm getting bored with this

53K props, 6K posts

Hahhaa awdad got serve...
yo dad you talk about us being dead when you only have about 5people posting on the zero thread.. Now thats dead....

haha like rack said earn your stats fair and square that way you might get some respect.... Wheres your HA members i thought you were gonna make them stronger i dont see amy of them

95K props, 5K posts

spoken just like a true to the bone NOOB

"You guys don't have to be upset i know it gets to you that I have over 5k props and stats it took you over a year to get. "

when are noob gonna learn that stats and props don't mean a freaking thing. it's like talking to the rear end on a donkey all you get is *beep*

53K props, 6K posts

Apparently you listen to our garbage..
everything people say you say its spam..
whats between your legs? More spam?
hahaha zero write a long paragragh it gets so boring that i dont bother reading it

95K props, 5K posts

I'm not one to yell a certain thing out, but it sure as hell sounds like it. LOL I'll that simmer for a bit and wait to see what really comes from it

53K props, 6K posts

Haha did you read my lair you pathetic zero...
am actually taking time of my vacation to get on urb... Plus am using my phone so i have a long time without training, plus i cant see my messages....
once i get back home you will be hearing from me hahaha.... So you better get ready

53K props, 6K posts

Correction, none of the zeroes understand him.... Zeroes are estupidos hahahaha

95K props, 5K posts

maybe it's someone else reading this for ya that has the I.Q. of mud, or I'll be nice

95K props, 5K posts

your not worthy, and why waste my time? you'd just look at me and go , aaaaaa huh? I don't get it *shoves crayon up nose while snacking on paint chips*

53K props, 6K posts

He might hurt your feelings, you probably gonna start to cry

28K props, 7K posts

Heros you there?

28K props, 7K posts

Bump

28K props, 7K posts

Looks like Urb needs a hero....

95K props, 5K posts

yep could use one.

0/1000 characters