Forgot Password? Remember Me

10K props, 1K posts

I'm gonna give 5,000,000 urbos to a 2 newbies on the site.

In order to win the 5,000,000 urbos you have to be the following:

15 days-30 days old
10 or more props

If you are eligable let me know. Me and a few others will discuss and overlook your account, and then we'll let you know...

353 props, 18 posts

ok can i be one

10K props, 1K posts

I am your cousin so sorry no can do. Sorry cuz...

10K props, 1K posts

Just got some Trainning Passes. So:

1 newb-5mil
1 newb-5mil
1 newb-+10 trainning pass
1 newb-+10 trainning pass

Now there's going to be 4 LUCKY WINNERS!

Donations are greatly appreciated, thanks!

10K props, 1K posts

Thanks a bunch to MITESH. After being rejected, he was a good sport about it and donated 1mil urbos.

That makes another newb a WINNER!

A total of 5 lucky newbs who can win...

630 props, 432 posts

I'm in.

630 props, 432 posts

I'm in.

630 props, 432 posts

Sry for double post

3K props, 3K posts

Just check coz some urbs make fake accounts so ask love to check their account out.

3K props, 3K posts

Anyway, he isn't 15 days old.

338 props, 65 posts

Grr I'm not 15 days old :[ how lame. I could really use those.

3K props, 3K posts

How do you know E?

338 props, 65 posts

I'm still wondering how in the world you guys manage to get so many urbos? I play the games and only average about 50k a day. That's insane that you can make millions. I don't understand it o.O Maybe I'm missing something? lol. If so urbogram me and explain the money making process *giggles*

3K props, 3K posts

You buy parts and sell them for high urbos, you have to keep on making profits.

338 props, 65 posts

Ok well I know I'm not technically eligible for this contest but I was hoping you could overlook that cause I could really use this contest prizes ^_^ I have a few good things because Zeon_The_Great (many props to him) Has helped me out alot and given me alot of stuff. I'm very active everyday also :D

10K props, 1K posts

Hey guys this forum is closed, due to the copying of Zoomer's. But if you need help with urbosvisit the OFFICIAL giveaway, Called the 1 MILLION URBOS GIVEAWAY By Zoomer_McTraveller. And if your short on items, go to my Urb-Shops forum in the lounge, there yoiu could submit your ideas and have a chance to get an item for FREE!

Thanks, and Sorry for the inconvenience

-B-

3K props, 3K posts

True dat

10K props, 1K posts

Yea, but I wanted to wrap this forum up and move the prizes to the Urbaniac Shops forum. Were having a Santa's Wrokshop during December and are giving ALOT of items, tp's, and urbos out to some urbs for the whole month....Keeping the Christmas Spirit, visit Urbaniac Shops forum in the lounge for more info [COMING SOON]

3K props, 3K posts

Is my idea good?
0/1000 characters