Forgot Password? Remember Me

43K props, 6K posts

This bar is for true men, if you cant act like a true men then you should enter this bar.

Now walk up to the lovely bartender Elisa and order and say what you want. Please dont get any alchohol if your underage (lol) and dont get too much if you.

now lets get along and have some mature men conversations in here.

18K props, 1K posts

who seen the sport on the telli? *cracks open a beer* *lets go a fart and blmaes DudeMan* the team who were on top of the ladder got flogged by the underdogs.

*sips beer and starts to eat penuts*

43K props, 6K posts

so how do you guys like spending your weekends?

43K props, 6K posts

lol apperantly shes the only worker here.. and the maintanance guy but its strickly against rules to date the bartender. hehe

43K props, 6K posts

Angelina Jolie or Jennifer Lopez?

18K props, 1K posts

Angelia, v8 hotrod car or a 1000cc super bike

43K props, 6K posts

nice choice of music for this bar....it looks like your falling for the bartender...hehe

and suree we need music here and get the party on..so be the DJ if you want

25 props, 168 posts

gimme a martini. im in for a drink. hit me with another. now, a bloody mary. *leaves lounge drunk* who you talking bout?

25 props, 168 posts

* comes in kissin hoties*
hand me a miller lite.
*Elisa hands me lite.
lets get cracking.

43K props, 6K posts

okay that was random.....but okay guys are different.

43K props, 6K posts

i expected fighting int this bar and it will continue to happen and it is allowed you know we get a little boozed up but i will only allow it to go so far, when it gets over the limit the fighters will be permanently banned and if they post again after banned the will get dissed by alot of people.

43K props, 6K posts

this song gives me an idea..anyone for poker? serious bets only!!

43K props, 6K posts

yeah getting a shout out to mom! mom happy mothers day!!

43K props, 6K posts

do you accept requests?

25 props, 168 posts

yo DJ, crank up my moms favorite tunes. *dances on the dance floor* uh hu! he he! i accept and downturn tons of requests. some i don't ], some i do. next song, to all hte moms in my family. *and the ones i've met in my life.* get the music goin. i will beat you a $$ to, 123.

43K props, 6K posts

lol sice your giving commercial every time a new song comes up you can advertise thh2ndgeneration.weebly.com and play Young Forever Jay-Z

13K props, 2K posts

*Farts into bar* Whats up homeys. Hey Elisa hand me a juice box would ya...and make it snappy,Papa gonna get drunk tonight!!

43K props, 6K posts

lmao...

43K props, 6K posts

i know. i guess some men cant drink or they get in trouble eith Mommy

13K props, 2K posts

You got that right Jay...Last time I drank a scotch my butt was hurting for a month.Lol*Takes a sip of apple juice*She is always watching me boys....

Oh and blackaxe....For a suggestion....Make it rain by Lil Wayne....It's a little explict butt we are all men (hopefully) and we all hear cussys here and there.

43K props, 6K posts

butt, scotch isnt that bad of a drink..you must of had like 3 bottles, or maybe you fell nd didnt remember hehe.

and yeah we are all men we can hear song with cusses, well only mature men.

13K props, 2K posts

Three bottles HA thats what my kid drank...:D(I hope you know i'm kidding)

Hey guys...lets keep this stuff private eh? What happens in the Bar stays in the bar got it....If you agree then say so because I wouldn't like it if everybody in urbaniacs thought I gave my son scotch.

43K props, 6K posts

lol yeah whats happens here stays here, that the manly way to do stuff around here. men dont gossip as far as i know..

43K props, 6K posts

anyone thats married...

does your wife complain too much about your habits?

any habits you have..(drinking,partying, snorting,ect...) lets here em..lets see how strange we can get.

25 props, 168 posts

gangstagirl19 is my wife. she's a villian. i don't. *starts to play piano* what i just played was "creeping". i wrote it. now Elisa, hand me a miller lite. make it quick. *Elisa hands me the beer and i take a sip.* oh, gangstagirl19 says "take out the trash", nag, nag, nag. all day even though she nags, i still love her. *looks at watch* Oop! I've got to see Sgt.Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band.

13K props, 2K posts

Wow the clean verson has pauses like here and there.Thanks anyway Blackaxe.

0/1000 characters