Forgot Password? Remember Me

6K props, 133 posts

We're aware that a lot of people have been having trouble with the battles. I'm sorry for this problem and am trying to find time to get to fixing it. In the mean time, I've added a cleanup script to the site that should automatically wipe and battle that has been inactive for more than 15 minutes. I know it's not ideal, but for the time being it's better than nothing.

Can those of you who have been getting stuck please let me know if you notice these battles being released? It's tough to test because I've never been able to get stuck in a battle.

Thanks! - DeBug

6K props, 133 posts

If you get stuck again, please let me know if you get unstuck after about 15 minutes.

133K props, 1K posts

Hey Debug FYI,

I haven't gotten stuck yet since you added the script but it seems that the assaults always have trouble about the time that the "Auto Return" happens in the Swap Meet. You know when items are automatically sent back to you. It happened tonight. segeri9 invited me to an assault and it wasn't responding, so he kept inviting me. When it cleared I had 5 invites to the same assault and we were able to play them all. FYI

32K props, 2K posts

There may be a couple otehr people stuck as well.. I forgot that from 2am-3am my time to not invite or accept any assaults.. I thought they were not going thru because it was erasing the names and popping back up blank.

Apparently it invited the people but never showed up on my side.. Kampo was one of the people I had tried to invite.

I will contact the otehr two and tell them if they are still locked in to leave you a message here.

6K props, 133 posts

Actually please have them urbogram me. Also, the script that was added does not remove the ability to flee.

2K props, 64 posts

im stuck in a battle ive been there since a couple days ago . i didnt know what to do but stormie told me to post here to let you know im about to go see if it will let me flee but its hasnt been loading it just loads the background and the command bar .
thanks TR

6K props, 133 posts

Well appears the script I had our developers add wasn't (and still isn't) setup correctly. This means that the script was never running. I'll let you know when you it's running.
0/1000 characters