Forgot Password? Remember Me

10K props, 2K posts

Okay I can definately see the ladies looking at this topic... So as far as looks go, what kind of ladies you like specificaly. Of course, if she's lookin then she's lookin but what are your preferances?

32K props, 11K posts

Erm.. Not one of them
"like oh my gosh, no way, no way, ahhh!"
or
"Omg I broke pinkyyy"
Just normal :) Good to talk to, and not always about herself, a bit clever (dosn't need to be super clever) and a few more things which I cant remember right now, lol.

10K props, 2K posts

Can I quote myself?
-Okay, yes I can
Thanks...
"as far as looks go"

32K props, 11K posts

Oh well I dont remember anyone saying I have to listen to you...

5K props, 673 posts

A nice body, not to fat, and not to skinny. Whats up with girls and wanting to be super friggin skinny?! I mean FFS you loose your butt and ur bobs the second that happens!

Also, ladies, if a man says he's not in it for your looks, he's lying through his teeth! We don't date ugly chicks(to our personal standards), right?

Anyway, a nice body, and nice feet(why I like feet is beyond me) And nice hair=] Bonus points for hair=]

10K props, 2K posts

Black hair, light skin, black eyes, nice figure, good face. Basicaly I'm really into asian girls. any1 wit me?

5K props, 673 posts

Lol i've only ever seen like 3 ugly asian girls(teenagers i might add)

15K props, 3K posts

....Shallow, Shallow People.
Look, Looks really aren't that important. If you're happy with a girl, you're happy.

5K props, 673 posts

Puncher, don't be a liar. Thats worse then being shallow. ALL guys look at girls and say she's attractive or not.

To be honest, that saying, "Look at the inside, not the out" is rubbish. How can you look on the inside, if you can't even stand looking at the outside?

10K props, 2K posts

I can be friends with any ugly or attractive girl, but as for the ONE, I need someone who I can exert (is that a word?) my passion onto, you know?
I have things I got to let out, you know?

besides...
the topic is just for conversation, not to say it's what counts the most

5K props, 673 posts

Exactly, and yes exert is a word=]

You wouldn't want to marry a chick that had half a face missing and toe nails the size of mount olympus would you?

exactly!

18K props, 287 posts

Hey Audinfintium, you're not the only one who's into feet. Not that I am. I just used to be with this guy who was so obsessed with my feet. So, ur not the only one.

10K props, 2K posts

I think that's wierd. But nice feet are important because a lot of peoples feet are so nasty... a lot of people don't take care of their feet and it really shows. It's a huge turn off

14K props, 5K posts

Well.
I'd have to agree with Audin for the most.
My perfect lady would have the following features: not fat, not skinny, medium-length hair(any colour), blue/green/brown eyes, nice feet(no, I'm not completely foot-crazy, but it doesn't hurt to have nice feet.), and well if I want my grandma to pass on her magnificent jewellery she'd have to be Pakistani. :P... Uhm, what else... And not that this goes here, but a nice personality.

116K props, 1K posts

Hrmmm... My perfect chick would be... A sleek blond pony tail, an awesome "Enfuego mask", "pecs" the color of lava, a black "skirty", "arm pounders" that would seriously do some damage, and blades that are "zoomin'"! My perfect girl also sports the best weapon.. the double staff infection! AND I love when she throw balls in my face! ( I'm sucker for it.. what can I say....) AND AND! Not only can my perfect chick color coordinate (red and black everything) but she's alway has the cutest kitten with her)! :P

85K props, 4K posts

What a coinkidink, Whiskey ;) ;)

5K props, 673 posts

Lol ugly feet= get the $*&# Away! lol!

I(not to be a perv)
I like a girl with a nice butt lol
Not to big or jiggly, but not to small that you need a freaking telescope to be able to see the cheeks.
Nice and firm that fit right into my hand :)

(sorry girls, all guys like some butt lol)

10K props, 2K posts

Yes, and you know how some guys like BIG butts, well I DONT because they got CRATERS and thats nasty!

33K props, 6K posts

Superficial.

I look at the potential.
you know how you see that geeky library chick, greasy hair, saggy clothes, timid and a little weird?
You don't see her feet, she's wearin shoes, you don't see her teeth or smile, coz people pick on her so she keeps to herself.
You go for that girl, she's probably smart, kooky funny, and a demon in the sack once she's all cleaned up and comfortable with you and herself.

But then again she could be creepy, and is afraid of soap and water.

But the POTENTIAL is there.

37K props, 5K posts

I am a sucker for legs ^___^

A good looking older woman that looks after herself, Catherine Bell. Hot
Another good looking older woman, Kylie Minogue.

Im happy with who I am with at the moment, she can drive a 4x4, scuba, mountain climbing, make me smile ^____________________^ that big, luscious young lady that makes my eyes go like this
<3__<3

37K props, 5K posts

w00t!!

13K props, 2K posts

I agree with A_Man. NICE BUTT!!!! That's just me. :P

7K props, 3K posts

Nice, round, firm, tight butt that fits right in my hand. Beatiful hair, nice umm... How do I say this without offending the ladys? Ah yes! Nice medium sized breasts, blue eyes, nice smile, nice legs, and a nice personality!

13K props, 2K posts

Straight up Josh. With my name you act just like me. I like smack butts to, its just me again. Ok boys, Blonde, Brunette, PureBlack or redhead? I would perfer blonde or brunette.

7K props, 3K posts

Blonde!

1K props, 262 posts

You have a long way to go.

0/1000 characters