Forgot Password? Remember Me

27K props, 189 posts

Any basketball fans? I like hockey, and football, and I can tolerate baseball, but basketball ROCKS my world. Especially the Lakers! Kobe, Gasol, Fish, Odom, Farmar, Sasha, Walton....LOVE THEM. Since Gasol joined - this has been my favorite Lakers team ever! (Never was a big fan of Shaq.)

Still it doesn't matter who is playing - basketball is what I will watch if it's on.

16K props, 1K posts

I'm for Suns.

Nash, Hill, Amare, Shaq, Bell, Barbosa...
A winning team right there.

I also have to admire Boston, the big 3 is hot right now.

More of sad news though...
Without Kidd, how will the Nets keep it together? :(

57K props, 2K posts

Die hard Laker fan 4 all my life be4 the Shaq trade. I'm a Laker at heart but I can't cheer 4 them untill Kobe is gone!

True he's no longer the selfish Kobe but the damage is done. I think Magic is the best player ever because of his unselfishness.

I rooted 4 Miami & this year I'll root 4 the Suns!

I worked with inner city kids n South Central L.A. a while back. Shaq brought us new rims, backboards, BBQ, T-shirts & then he sat & talked for hours. (without the cameras)

Every year & even the first year he was traded 2 Miami. He still drove 3 Diesle trucks full of toys 2 the West Coast. He went 2 poor areas n the City of Watts, Compton & Los Angeles. & when I say toys I mean playstations and X boxes.

He jokingly says Shaqaclaus didn't come here to drop off some junk. lol

His charity work began earlier & goes much farther than that of Mr. Bryant. So while I'll concede that Kobe is the leauges best player this year. I'll have to say Shaq is the leauges best man by far.

27K props, 189 posts

Diddoe - yes both Shaq and Kobe left a bad taste in my mouth before the trade. But I would say Derek Fisher is the league's best man. Unselfish on and off the court. You don't hear about ALL of his charity work because he doesn't do it for publicity.

Or Steve Nash who uses his status to being attention to the causes that are meaningful to him.

To me Shaq does his charity just to show what a "great person" he is - no one loves Shaq more than Shaq. His comment that you quoted just emphasizes that attitude to me. But he has tons of fans - so it could be just me. He just rubs me the wrong way. And he is my ex's favorite basketball player so I am sure that has something to do with that as well. :-)

Taker - so after a few games - how do you feel about Shaq with the Suns? I have to admit he didn't look half bad at his debut. Obviously the Suns are better for him than Miami.

And poor Yao. I feel so bad for him. I know he'll probably play in Beijing - whether

27K props, 189 posts

.... he should or not. I don't blame him. To play in the Olympics for your country in your country - how can you pass that up?! I just hope he doesn't do irreparable damage. He's another one of my favorites.

(didn't pay attention to how many characters I had - sorry about the split post)

16K props, 1K posts

The Rockets finally lost!

And who stopped their 22 game winning streak? Boston of course ;)

27K props, 189 posts

Still the Rockets did a hell of a lot better than I thought they would without Yao. Besides is there any stopping Garnett at this point?! Can you believe Taylor actually accused Garnett of tanking?

146K props, 22K posts

YAY Celtics! lol

No, you don't understand...They have sucked for SOOOOOOO LOOOOOOOOONG! Now they have...LIFE!

I'm proud of them.

16K props, 1K posts

Playoff time!

I'm still rootin' for Celtics.

I also want the Hornets to get far :P

P.S - In my opinion, Chris Paul should have won M.V.P, hands down.

45 props, 2 posts

goooo PISTONS!!!!! they goin all da way past da Celtics!!!!!!!and then the new address is 6 championship way!!!!!!!

18K props, 241 posts

I loved it last night the Pistons turned it on in all areas and went to the Garden and took down the Boston Three Party. The Pistons will now go to the finals cause the Celtics suck on the road and they will not be able to win one at the Palace. Pistons beat Celtics in 6. Then will bring the title back to Detroit.

Can we say double titles.. Hockey and Basketball

3K props, 1K posts

its all about shaq and i like the heat

615 props, 432 posts

Ok first of all i would like to say i know a lot more of basketball than anyone who isnt a team manager should know so dont test my fanhood(Ex:I know all salary cap rules)

As for the thread all i got to say is the Suns are my team i think we still got a legitimate chance at the title this upcoming season with the acquisition of matt barnes who just happens to be a shawn marion kinda guy

12K props, 10K posts

its detroit pistons all day

3K props, 1K posts

what you saying i know everything i have a fantasy basketball team

615 props, 432 posts

OHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Goran Dragic is coming over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

171 props, 118 posts

my best team is miami heat we hae got the best player in the world dywane wade
come on miami

572 props, 15 posts

What? No love for the Mavs? Hahahaha. I like the Mavericks and the Lakers. Kobe is an awesome basketball player and I just like Dirk for some reason. I don't like Josh Howard too much even though he's a very talented player.

2 props, 4 posts

YES

2 props, 4 posts

GDJHXGCHJDX

2 props, 4 posts

GDJHXGCHJDX

2 props, 4 posts

GDJHXGCHJDX

572 props, 15 posts

Errr...SAGESSE. What country are you from man?! Or more importantly...what planet?

171 props, 118 posts

yea i lokle kobe but miami is still better

572 props, 15 posts

Lakers beat the Celtics !!! HAHAHAAH!

57K props, 2K posts

I think finnz had it right.

D. Wade is simply the best.

Kobe and Lebron aren't bad either. :)

0/1000 characters