Dear Readers, but more importantly, Writers,
I received a submission that consisted of three sentences:
Yooo my felllloww urrrrbbss. how the hello do i use this ¿ wht do the issues mean and what do i do on this ? lol
This is not something that can be published as an article, story, poem, advertisement, joke column, or anything else, really.
Submitting an article to the Chronicles is quite simple.
1. Go the the Chronicles page: http://www.urbaniacs.com/chronicles/
2. Click on the "Send it our way!" link on the left side of the screen.
3. Where it says "Title" type the title of your article.
4. In the big space below that, type your article.
5. Click the "Submit Story" button.
Your article finds its way to my desk where I determine whether it is coherent enough to be published.
An issue is a publication. Each time the Chronicles is published, it is considered an "issue" and comes with its own issue number. If you read magazines, it's the same thing. Each magazine is an issue and is numbered for reference.
When you write an article, try to include a beginning, middle and end. A few random sentences thrown together will not be published. Pay attention in English class, please. I've been getting articles from people who are clearly failing and I fear for the your futures.